EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > EQ2MAP

Unread 06-21-2005, 12:59 AM
A Coastal Crab

Server: Antonia Bayle
Unhappy How to manually update maps?

I am one of the unfortunate few who cannot get the autoupdater to run no matter how many times I install, patch and reinstall the .NET framework. Is there any way to manually update the maps and POIs? I love the maps which come with the auto updater but would be even more grateful for an upto date EQMap. Or if someone can zip up the updated EQMap folder and put it up for download somewhere every month or so that would be great too! Thanks a ton in advance
Unread 06-22-2005, 08:08 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Another one in the same boat

I also suffer this problem, I have asked on different threads as well, but no answers, and no updates. I hope they eventually address the autoupdater working as well as give us non updater people an update while this problem is being looked into.
Unread 06-22-2005, 10:32 AM
A Dervish Cutthroat

Server: Lucan DLere

Its pretty easy, I actually donīt auto update the maps because I donīt want to install more things on my PC, so the only thing you have to do is download the MAP mod from the normal page instead of the auto updater, just download the original one each time there is an update, just check the date on the file or the last update on the thread where the original file is, that will update it manually instead of doing it automatically with the auto update program.

Good Luck!

PS: By the way here is the link for the site you need to check.
http://www.eq2interface.com/download...fo.php?id=3391 See the last modification was made the 06-17-2005 03:02 AM by Dolby, so you can just check back this site.

Last edited by Sinkatze : 06-22-2005 at 10:44 AM.
Unread 06-22-2005, 02:10 PM
EQ2MAP Webmaster
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Unkown

Sinkatze is right, just check the plain mod for updates every now and them. Please keep in mind that this is not updated very often, just every now and then, if we were to update it every time theres something new, we'd be updating every 30 secs (Average post time between POI's at times)

Thanks for using EQ2MAP

-ELOA