EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > General Discussion > Request

Unread 03-06-2006, 06:32 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Kithicor
Default Start Button Request

Hi

I had been using Kosmos's Performance Panel forever and it finally broke recently and regrettfully he is long gone from these boards. Since then I've tried using some other Start Button mods and though I have found some that I like, there are things about them that just don't work all that well for me. So, I thought that I'd post this and see if anybody wanted to take a try at it or something similar.

If any of you UI modders out there have the time and inclination, a updated version of this mod, Kosmos's Performance Panel, would be awesome. There are some great mods out there already but as I said, most of them just offer way to much for me or are tied in to specific UIs.

The main things I'm looking for are,

- Clean look
- One touch sound On//Off
- Nightvision On//Off
- 3 Video Settings

Thank you in advance to any modder that might take up this request.

Reep (Subterfuge)
A Necromancer on Kithicor
Unread 03-07-2006, 03:58 AM
A Grassland Beetle

Server: Runnyeye

in the mean time I have found MaddBomers start button to be very useful

http://www.eq2interface.com/download...fo.php?id=4183

You can shrink it vertically and horizontally to just show a single slider for volume (not a button as you request but same effect) and just 4 video setting buttons that are customisable. There is no nightvision button but maybe you could set one of the video settings to do this? Also worth noting the No Ammo patch to turn it back into a normal start button.
Unread 03-07-2006, 07:53 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Kithicor

Actually that's the UI I'm using atm as it is the closest to anything that I want. The best thing about is how clean of a design it is compared to most other modded Start Buttons. Very simple.

If nobody takes up this request I'll probably continue using it as imo it's a great one, just doesn't have everything that my old one did and I had gotten so used to that stuff.