EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > General Discussion > Request

Unread 06-08-2005, 05:50 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle
Thumbs Up Experience Bar With XP/MP Bar Look

Ok, so I have been working with the eq2 builder, and have been able to modify themes, but have not yet become skilled enough to create my own interface piece, but i know what I want.

I am looking for an experience bar that shows adventure xp, tradeskill xp, and guild xp all at the same time. And I want them to look like the hp and mana bars that are just under your name in the default setting (same size and all). At mouseover I would like to see % towards next level, debt, and vitality. Of course the bars wouldnt have the secondary bar (ex. blue bar on the adventure xp bar). 5 or 10 slot, just so long as they look just like the hp/mana bars.

I would like to make the adventure xp bar the default yellow, tradeskill default purple, and guild another color (red would be cool)

Anyway, i know it is a lot to ask, but if someone could try to make this or give me some suggestions to try i would be VERY grateful. I have tryed altering my hp/mp bars, but it didnt work. Thanks for reading this even if you can't or don't feel like trying this one. I appriciate any help i recieve.
Unread 06-08-2005, 06:05 PM
EQ2MAP Updater Author
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

take a look at the my exp bars located at this link. what you need to do is look at what dynamic data i used for the top of the exp bar for tradeskill, adventure, and guild. then just make 3 copies of your heath bar, and change the dynamic data to the ones used for the different bars, and then just change the color property to what you want. hopefully that makes sense to you.
Unread 06-08-2005, 06:56 PM
A Griffon

Server: Unkown

http://www.eq2interface.com/download...fo.php?id=3861

Looks like taco forgot the link, so I linked it for him >_<
You were talking about the dual XP one right?
Unread 06-08-2005, 08:05 PM
EQ2MAP Updater Author

lol you are right, thankyou
Unread 06-09-2005, 09:58 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Ok, thanks for the help all. I worked with the bars last night, and got almost all of it. I have the look I want, but I can't figure out how to add the mouseover to the bars.

I don't see any other files in the other xp bars I have that i am missing. If ne1 knows what file is connected to the mouseover, I would appriciate the help in finding it or any other methods to make the mouseover pop up. Thanks again for your time.
Unread 06-09-2005, 10:15 AM
A Griffon

Server: Unkown

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdrickMF
Ok, thanks for the help all. I worked with the bars last night, and got almost all of it. I have the look I want, but I can't figure out how to add the mouseover to the bars.

I don't see any other files in the other xp bars I have that i am missing. If ne1 knows what file is connected to the mouseover, I would appriciate the help in finding it or any other methods to make the mouseover pop up. Thanks again for your time.
Well, its called a tooltip. So select the main page for AdventureXP, scroll down in the properties display til you find tooltip. The defualt window has XP% and debt % already, but it doesnt have a numerical for vitality. Honestly I'm not quite sure how to makt it display that info through tooltip. You could, MAYBE, make a small info window that said the stuff, then make it display OnHoverIn, and it would dissapear OnHoverOut
Unread 06-09-2005, 08:38 PM
EQ2MAP Updater Author

to get the tooltip to have the vitality, make a page that has the dynamic data of vitality. you will probably want to use the dynamic data filter as well. also remember that if the page has the dynamic data for vitality the tooltip will only be vitality (you cant merge the 2 together)
Unread 03-10-2006, 09:56 AM
A Griffon

Server: Crushbone

If you haven't been able to get your mod worked the way you want, I just released one that may help. Take a look, if you like.

http://www.eq2interface.com/download...fo.php?id=4202