Voters: 63. You may not vote on this poll

Unread 01-20-2005, 06:24 AM
A Green Troll
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Featured

Server: Blackburrow
Send a message via Yahoo to Zonx
Default FetishPieces v6.3

Several pieces from FetishClassic have been made available as seperate downloads as a courtesy to piecemeal modders. Please bear in mind these are not my primary focus and will always take a back seat to complete sets.

When using multiple FetishPieces, always install the newest version of any files included in more than one piece.

Most pieces include a copy of eq2ui.xml for easy 1 mod instalation. Older version may be out of date. The only change to this file from the default version is the addition of an include for _FetishStyles.xml. If using an alternate eq2ui.xml file, you MUST add this include.

FetishPieces 6.3
FetishExchange v6.3 can be downloaded here.
FetishGroup v6.3 can be downloaded here.
Fetish6wayInventory v6.3 can be downloaded here.
FetishMaps v6.3 can be downloaded here.
FetishPlayer v6.3 can be downloaded here.
FetishTradeskills v6.3 can be downloaded here.
FetishXPTurbo! v6.3 can be downloaded here.

FetishPieces 5.0
FetishTargetsTurbo v5.0 can be downloaded here.

FetishPieces 4.4
FetishClockCompass v4.4 can be downloaded here.
FetishGroup v4.4 (133% scale version) can be downloaded here.
FetishJournalHTML v4.4 can be downloaded here.
FetishPlayer v4.4 (133% scale) can be downloaded here
Fetish Zone It! v4.4 can be downloaded here.

FetishPieces 3.3
FetishPersonabar v3.3 can be downloaded here.

FetishPieces 3.0
FetishHotkeys v3.0 can be downloaded here.
FetishOptions v3.0 can be downloaded here
FetishTracking v3.0 can be downloaded here.

FetishLegacyPieces
These pieces from Combo 2.5 were radically changed in version 3.0 so have been retained for download.

FetishTargets v2.5 (with Font patch) can be downloaded here.
FetishXPExtreme v2.6 can be downloaded here.

FetishNightfall
FetishNightfall page. FetishNightfall is the first Motif built on the FetishFramework, a complete "splash screen to logout" reskin and functionality overhaul of the EQ2 UI. The FetishFramework was designed for rapid reskining. Look for more Motifs and alternate Themes for each Motif in the future.

FetishClassic
FetishClassic page. FetishClassic is the second Motif built on the FetishFramework, ideal for folks wanting to add other mods based on the original default UI.

FetishCombo 2.5 is now obsolete. Users should switch to FetishClassic or FetishNightfall

Last edited by Zonx : 03-04-2006 at 11:32 PM. Reason: Update 6.3
Unread 01-22-2005, 05:22 AM
aka Mook
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Nektulos

Just wanted to say that you've done an amazing job with the Inventory window. Best use of event scripts I've seen yet.
Unread 01-22-2005, 04:56 PM
a hedgehog

Server: Nagafen
Send a message via AIM to tonyis3l33t Send a message via Yahoo to tonyis3l33t

aye, brilliant. Just brilliant.
________
Like2Squirt live

Last edited by tonyis3l33t : 09-16-2011 at 03:24 AM.
Unread 01-22-2005, 05:35 PM
A Griffon

Zonx, I sent you a PM but haven't heard back from you. Did you receive it?

Quib
Unread 01-23-2005, 02:18 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle

Thanks for a really great combination of useful and compact features.

A couple bugs I've noticed this evening since I installed it:

-ALT-ENTER crashes to desktop (it should minimize/maximize EQ2. There appears to be no workaround, as this is a necessary step after alt-tabbing to desktop).
-The launching sequence becomes distorted: The Sony logo appears and remains for the duration where ordinarily other logos appear, then the screen goes black for a few seconds before the EQ2 logo appears. (the launch continues ordinarily- this bug is not game-breaking)

Last edited by Liminal : 01-23-2005 at 02:22 AM.
Unread 01-23-2005, 06:48 AM
A Sea Turtle

Default Interface issues

I have noticed a couple of small issues, not sure if its my end or not but I thought I would mention it here. They all relate tot he great mod to the recipe section (I use that a lot more than others)

Also there is a couple requests if at all possible.

Issues:
1. The Recipe book when clicking on a sort type like difficulty or name seems to 'shift' the difficulty column over until you cannot see it and sometimes when you try and refresh it will lock up and crash to desktop (the crash has only happened a couple times not consistently)

2. Again with the recipe book, if you grab the right frame and pull it will occasionally lock up the game and not let you do anything until you kill the process.

3. The trade window when crafting witht he newly added icons at the bottom will resize vertically but do nothing but cut off the icons. Coudl this be locked perhaps?

Requests:
1. Possible to make the current buffs, and the effect box smaller, as to fit better witht he smaller compact design. (maybe use the 2/3 size spell effects size icons?)

2. Add a small % text display to the mana and health bars (just a convienience since they are stretched a bit)

3. Increase the size of the repeat button (vertically perhaps only?) and bance the space between the buttons to fill the potential empty space fromt he icon addition to the bottom of the window?

3a. Woudl it be possible to have the repeat button a 'return' key default like the marketplace search was modified.

Thank you and great job on a smooth interface compilation/modification
Unread 01-23-2005, 10:44 PM
A Green Troll
Featured

Several replies at once...

Thx Death, your feedback means alot (everyone's does)

Quib, sry I didn't notice the PM till you mentioned it here. Sent you a reply.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liminal
-ALT-ENTER crashes to desktop (it should minimize/maximize EQ2. There appears to be no workaround, as this is a necessary step after alt-tabbing to desktop).
I was unable to reproduce this proplem on either Win2K or XP. ALT+ENTER seams to work fine.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liminal
-The launching sequence becomes distorted: The Sony logo appears and remains for the duration where ordinarily other logos appear, then the screen goes black for a few seconds before the EQ2 logo appears. (the launch continues ordinarily- this bug is not game-breaking)
Hehe, undocumented feature. Adverts were intentionally removed from the launch screen in the hopes it would speed loading.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACiDXiAN
1. The Recipe book when clicking on a sort type like difficulty or name seems to 'shift' the difficulty column over until you cannot see it and sometimes when you try and refresh it will lock up and crash to desktop (the crash has only happened a couple times not consistently)
This one is odd. Hadn't noticed this b4 now. I'll look into a fix.
Quote:
2. Again with the recipe book, if you grab the right frame and pull it will occasionally lock up the game and not let you do anything until you kill the process.
I was unable to reproduce this problem.
Quote:
3. The trade window when crafting witht he newly added icons at the bottom will resize vertically but do nothing but cut off the icons. Coudl this be locked perhaps?
Minimum size does crop the icons, "Default size" does not. I could easily set the minimum window height to prevent cropping but figured ppl might want that extra reduction when on other pages.
Quote:
Requests:
1. Possible to make the current buffs, and the effect box smaller, as to fit better witht he smaller compact design. (maybe use the 2/3 size spell effects size icons?)
I played with this earlier and decided the space savings wasn't worth the reduced clarity. If more ppl want the smaller icons I can make that change.
Quote:
2. Add a small % text display to the mana and health bars (just a convienience since they are stretched a bit)
Ah this I'll do for sure. Shoulda done it in the first place
Quote:
3. Increase the size of the repeat button (vertically perhaps only?) and bance the space between the buttons to fill the potential empty space fromt he icon addition to the bottom of the window?
The buff bar actually stretches across the entire bottom of the window, so I can't encrotch on that area with larger buttons.
Quote:
3a. Woudl it be possible to have the repeat button a 'return' key default like the marketplace search was modified.
It should already activate on ENTER

I'm also going to look into added a button to some other window to force the inventory window to the upper left corner to resolve inaccessable Inventory window issues that can occur if the mod is installed improperly.
Unread 01-24-2005, 11:08 AM
A Sea Turtle

Just wanted to add this is a great set. Got most of my guild using it already. Keep up the great work.

One request (and I don't know if this is possible) but you added the active effects bar to the crafting window, is it possible to add a hotkey bar to the crafting window? Presently I have the knowledge window open next to the crafting one and use the icons from there. It would be great to have it all in one window.
Unread 01-25-2005, 01:14 AM
A Green Troll
Featured

Default Embeded Hotbar

I suspect the hotkey bar will break if I embeded it in another window but I'll mess with it. Even if it doesn't break, not sure if I'll be able to make it a mirror of the Primary hotbar (which would be ideal).

Untill/if I get this working, you can always open another Hotbar and slap it under the TS window as needed.
Unread 01-25-2005, 02:02 AM
a hedgehog

Server: Nagafen
Send a message via AIM to tonyis3l33t Send a message via Yahoo to tonyis3l33t

i suggest making the hide/view stats available on the 3/4'th inventory. Good job, thanks for fixing that recipe creep
________
Zoloft settlement update

Last edited by tonyis3l33t : 09-16-2011 at 03:26 AM.
Unread 01-27-2005, 09:34 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Excellent work on the Inventory mod. (I'm sure the other pieces are great, too; I just haven't looked at them, yet.)

Here are a few fixes to minor bugs that I found:

1. Stats overlay wasn't working until after going to 3/4 mode and back. Fix: change default value for TabPages visible property to true.

2. Gold separator dots (between equipment slots) aren't positioned correctly in 3/4 mode (didn't even really notice the little gold dots were there, until I saw them over my equipment slots). Fix: remove the styles from the DotFrames, add dot images as separate objects inside the DotFrames and position them in normal mode, and set PackLocation for the dot images for bottom frame to "fpf,cpc" and side frames to "cpc,fpf" (DotFrames, themselves, should be "fpf,fpf" with PackSize="proportional,proportional").

3. Upper right corner of collapsed frame is visible while in expanded mode. Fix: set default visible property for main WC_Frame and WC_Backdrop to false, and toggle their visibility with the buttons' OnPress events. (Of course, this may not be an issue, if your modified framestyles file clips the little tab off of the upper right corner (I only extracted the inventory file) but, since I also changed the BigBG frame back to the standard win_gold frame, hiding the frame and background eliminates any possible aesthetic issues )

4. Playername can be too big for 3/4 mode. Fix: change PlayerName font to FontZapf16 with OnPress event for Shrink button (and back with Zoom button). (I also reduced the font for Overflow Items)

I run in 1024x768 mode, and there were some minor issues with text and button positioning in the file for this mode, but these were easily fixed.

I also made a few changes for personal preference:
- changed frame style for BigBG back to standard (win_gold) frame and added titlebar (since all of my other windows have the standard look and feel).
- moved 'window settings', 'help', and 'close' buttons back to the top (in the title bar) for expanded mode (due to force of habit from years of clicking upper right corner to close a window) and moved zoom and collapse buttons in their place.
- removed harvesting tooltip (nice feature, but accidental mouseovers resulting in a large tooltip are slightly annoying). I'm working on something else that will display this information.

I figured it would be better to just post the fixes on your thread, rather than upload my minor mod to your mod. You deserve all the credit for all of your hard work on this brilliant mod.

Quote:
i suggest making the hide/view stats available on the 3/4'th inventory. Good job, thanks for fixing that recipe creep
I thought about doing this, but thought "why bother?" The fonts would have to be reduced so much that it would barely be readable. It's easy enough to just click the 'Zoom' button, when I want to compare stat changes for different inventory items. I do love this feature! I hated having to open up my persona window AND inventory window to compare stat changes with new items.
Unread 01-28-2005, 09:32 AM
A Green Troll
Featured

Most of the possitioning and font size issues you saw were probably due to not having the ArialComplete Font setup as noted on the download page

Was aware of items 1 and 3, just haven't gotten around to fixing them. Not game breaking and I got a pile of real work in recently

Item 2 is a new one. I'll have to look into that.

Your responce to Tony sums up my reasoning exactly. Only way to make stats usefull in 3/4 mode would be to overlay equipment slots, forcing you to toggle between stats and slots. Might as well just zoom and shrink

BTW, I think I've figured out a way to make the doc locations not only possition automatically for all screen resolutions, but also allow them to be repositioned in-game. It'll be in the next realese if I get it working. The New Locator window will see some improvements too.
Unread 01-28-2005, 07:34 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Ahh, was in such a hurry to download and try the mod that I didn't even notice the:
Quote:
Overall font set has been changed to Arial for space saving reasons.
In the 'General' section of the download page . Oh, well... Everything looks great with the standard fonts, with a little tweaking .

I suspect the reason for Item 1 is: You might have saved while the Inventory window was in 'shrink' mode; This would save the default value for TabPages.Visible to false -- Easy enough to do, but also easy to overlook when troubleshooting (I know it had me stumped, for a little while).

Here the code for my fix for Item 2:
Code:
<Page AbsorbsInput="false" Enabled="false" Location="65,321" Name="DotFrameBottom" PackLocation="fpf,fpf" PackLocationProp="-057/0267,-051/0378" PackSize="proportional,proportional" PackSizeProp="0145/0267,0006/0378" ScrollExtent="145,6" Size="145,6">
<Image AbsorbsInput="false" Location="125,-4" Name="Dot" PackLocation="fpf,cpc" PackLocationProp="-005/0145,0000/0006" ScrollExtent="15,14" Size="15,14" Style="TabPages.Stats.separator_dot_image"/>
<Image AbsorbsInput="false" Location="83,-4" Name="Dot" PackLocation="fpf,cpc" PackLocationProp="-047/0145,0000/0006" ScrollExtent="15,14" Size="15,14" Style="TabPages.Stats.separator_dot_image"/>
<Image AbsorbsInput="false" Location="41,-4" Name="Dot" PackLocation="fpf,cpc" PackLocationProp="-089/0145,0000/0006" ScrollExtent="15,14" Size="15,14" Style="TabPages.Stats.separator_dot_image"/>
<Image AbsorbsInput="false" Location="-2,-4" Name="Dot" PackLocation="fpf,cpc" PackLocationProp="-132/0145,0000/0006" ScrollExtent="15,14" Size="15,14" Style="TabPages.Stats.separator_dot_image"/>
</Page>
<Page AbsorbsInput="false" Enabled="false" Location="22,20" Name="DotFrameLeft" PackLocation="fpf,fpf" PackLocationProp="-236/0267,-040/0378" PackSize="proportional,proportional" PackSizeProp="0009/0267,0318/0378" ScrollExtent="9,318" Size="9,318">
<Image AbsorbsInput="false" Location="-3,209" Name="Dot" PackLocation="cpc,fpf" PackLocationProp="0000/0009,-095/0318" ScrollExtent="15,14" Size="15,14" Style="TabPages.Stats.separator_dot_image"/>
<Image AbsorbsInput="false" Location="-3,297" Name="Dot" PackLocation="cpc,fpf" PackLocationProp="0000/0009,-007/0318" ScrollExtent="15,14" Size="15,14" Style="TabPages.Stats.separator_dot_image"/>
<Image AbsorbsInput="false" Location="-3,253" Name="Dot" PackLocation="cpc,fpf" PackLocationProp="0000/0009,-051/0318" ScrollExtent="15,14" Size="15,14" Style="TabPages.Stats.separator_dot_image"/>
<Image AbsorbsInput="false" Location="-3,165" Name="Dot" PackLocation="cpc,fpf" PackLocationProp="0000/0009,-139/0318" ScrollExtent="15,14" Size="15,14" Style="TabPages.Stats.separator_dot_image"/>
<Image AbsorbsInput="false" Location="-3,121" Name="Dot" PackLocation="cpc,fpf" PackLocationProp="0000/0009,-183/0318" ScrollExtent="15,14" Size="15,14" Style="TabPages.Stats.separator_dot_image"/>
<Image AbsorbsInput="false" Location="-3,77" Name="Dot" PackLocation="cpc,fpf" PackLocationProp="0000/0009,-227/0318" ScrollExtent="15,14" Size="15,14" Style="TabPages.Stats.separator_dot_image"/>
<Image AbsorbsInput="false" Location="-3,33" Name="Dot" PackLocation="cpc,fpf" PackLocationProp="0000/0009,-271/0318" ScrollExtent="15,14" Size="15,14" Style="TabPages.Stats.separator_dot_image"/>
</Page>
<Page AbsorbsInput="false" Enabled="false" Location="238,20" Name="DotFrameRight" PackLocation="fpf,fpf" PackLocationProp="-020/0267,-040/0378" PackSize="proportional,proportional" PackSizeProp="0009/0267,0318/0378" ScrollExtent="9,318" Size="9,318">
<Image AbsorbsInput="false" Location="-3,33" Name="Dot" PackLocation="cpc,fpf" PackLocationProp="0000/0009,-271/0318" ScrollExtent="15,14" Size="15,14" Style="TabPages.Stats.separator_dot_image"/>
<Image AbsorbsInput="false" Location="-3,209" Name="Dot" PackLocation="cpc,fpf" PackLocationProp="0000/0009,-095/0318" ScrollExtent="15,14" Size="15,14" Style="TabPages.Stats.separator_dot_image"/>
<Image AbsorbsInput="false" Location="-3,77" Name="Dot" PackLocation="cpc,fpf" PackLocationProp="0000/0009,-227/0318" ScrollExtent="15,14" Size="15,14" Style="TabPages.Stats.separator_dot_image"/>
<Image AbsorbsInput="false" Location="-3,121" Name="Dot" PackLocation="cpc,fpf" PackLocationProp="0000/0009,-183/0318" ScrollExtent="15,14" Size="15,14" Style="TabPages.Stats.separator_dot_image"/>
<Image AbsorbsInput="false" Location="-3,165" Name="Dot" PackLocation="cpc,fpf" PackLocationProp="0000/0009,-139/0318" ScrollExtent="15,14" Size="15,14" Style="TabPages.Stats.separator_dot_image"/>
<Image AbsorbsInput="false" Location="-3,297" Name="Dot" PackLocation="cpc,fpf" PackLocationProp="0000/0009,-007/0318" ScrollExtent="15,14" Size="15,14" Style="TabPages.Stats.separator_dot_image"/>
<Image AbsorbsInput="false" Location="-3,253" Name="Dot" PackLocation="cpc,fpf" PackLocationProp="0000/0009,-051/0318" ScrollExtent="15,14" Size="15,14" Style="TabPages.Stats.separator_dot_image"/>
</Page>
Hopefully, this saves you a little time.

I'm looking forward to your next release. Would you mind posting the code for the auto-positioning portion? This would be very handy .
Unread 02-01-2005, 01:14 PM
A Sea Turtle

Odd problem on the xp bar. If you are not in debt the red % number is showing something large like 200% or higher. (since I seem to be in debt a great deal of time this is not a huge problem for me <grin>) This has also been seen by other members of my guild.

Also looking forward to updates for todays update.
Unread 02-01-2005, 06:32 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Send a message via AIM to Drumstix42 Send a message via MSN to Drumstix42 Send a message via Yahoo to Drumstix42

I'm using the 1280x1024 and part of the stats button gets chopped off. Just thought you might wanna know that.

also, I think the 'T' on 'Weight' is getting pushed down to the next line or something. I see a little spec which looks like the top of the msising 'T'
Unread 02-02-2005, 10:54 AM
A Sea Turtle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paganstar
Odd problem on the xp bar. If you are not in debt the red % number is showing something large like 200% or higher. (since I seem to be in debt a great deal of time this is not a huge problem for me <grin>) This has also been seen by other members of my guild.

Also looking forward to updates for todays update.
Apparently this was an issue with EQ2 not the mod as the patch yesterday fixed this issue.
Unread 02-02-2005, 01:38 PM
A Green Troll
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drumstix42
I'm using the 1280x1024 and part of the stats button gets chopped off. Just thought you might wanna know that.
I can tell by your screenshot, you're not using the ArialComplete Font setup which all of my mods are designed around.

As noted on the dowload page, using something other than the ArialComplete font setup can cause display issues.

Version 2.0 will be uploaded within 48 hrs. This update includes all the latest from SOE plus a slew of minor enhancements and a few major ones
Unread 02-02-2005, 02:23 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Send a message via AIM to Drumstix42 Send a message via MSN to Drumstix42 Send a message via Yahoo to Drumstix42

Ahhh, gotcha. Don't usually read through all the comments, as I though they just be comments but nothing too important.
Unread 02-04-2005, 10:15 PM
A Sea Turtle

One note also (just to make sure). The mod does not take into account the new house vault. So presently using the mod we cannot see the new vaults in our houses. Hopefully this will make it into the 2.0 upgrade.

Keep up the great work!

[edit] One other error I just noticed. With the mod on my guild was showing 50% though lvl 6 now with it gone it shows only 10% though 6. I verified it with others who still have the mod and those who don't

Last edited by Paganstar : 02-04-2005 at 11:27 PM.
Unread 02-05-2005, 01:20 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

The Alt-Enter crashes I was having were apparently not related to this mod- this is no longer a problem for me on the relevant machine, and it isn't a problem on any of my other machines. Sorry for the wild goose chase.

This is my favorite mod set. Looking forward to 2.0.
Unread 02-05-2005, 03:33 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Hello,

many great thanks for a functional as well as nice mod.
Desperately awaiting the 2.0 version for the new Life Force, The House Vaults, and a few other changes made by SOE.
The anounced 48 hours to upload are overdue, can you treat us to some more info as to when you would be able to feed us the new version?

one hungry pup

walmwa
Unread 02-05-2005, 11:27 PM
A Green Troll
Featured

As they say in Hollywood...

Its in the can

It'll be uploaded as soon as I can take screenshots and write the docs.

Sorry all for the delay. The UI is very stuborn about alot of things and the lack of documentation makes it 10 times worse.

And yes, all the new SOE features are included.
Unread 02-07-2005, 06:14 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Thumbs Up

Zonx,

Just wanted to let you know that your MOD is the best of all (and I've tried most of them). I'm waiting anxiously for your update 2.0. Have any updates on when you might be releasing it?
Unread 02-08-2005, 12:57 AM
A Green Troll
Featured

The mod itself is done. I just need to find a few hours away from real life to take screenshots, write the docs and post it.

Unfortunately for the mod, I got a paying project in a few days ago that's been keeping me busy. With a little luck I'll have it posted tomorrow.

My appologies for the delay, and thanks for all the support
Unread 02-11-2005, 07:17 PM
A Green Troll
Featured

Version 2.0 is up!

Info and links added to the first post. Hope yal like it