Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > ProfitUI

Unread 02-26-2010, 09:50 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Server: Nagafen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papabard View Post
thanks for the chat this afternoon silat. Heres what I am seeing with the bottombar on patcher

I would like to get back to where it shows the resists etc because for me mine isn't showing the resists when I log in and the other at least allowed me to click the left corner to get another display up
This is the reworked 1024 variant for the patcher. It should do exactly what you want papabard. Took a little longer to get it done than I had thought it would. Got roped into harvesting a bunch of roots in sf for my wife

Silat

Edit: To upload properly named file inside zip
Attached Files
File Type: zip _ProfitUI_BottomBar (1024).zip (2.5 KB, 169 views)

Last edited by TalTal : 02-26-2010 at 11:40 PM.
Unread 02-26-2010, 10:01 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Unrest

old bar per our discussion
Attached Files
File Type: xml _ProfitUI_BottomBarmine.xml (15.7 KB, 184 views)
File Type: xml _ProfitUI_BottomBarold.xml (16.6 KB, 202 views)
Unread 02-26-2010, 11:36 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Papabard,

Let's try this variant. It has the left click instead of hover but the same stat display as the 1024 variant.

Silat
Attached Files
File Type: zip _ProfitUI_BottomBar (1024-Left Click).zip (2.5 KB, 168 views)

Last edited by TalTal : 02-26-2010 at 11:39 PM.
Unread 02-26-2010, 11:39 PM
A Griffon

will do after raid. Also wanted to remind or point out that arcane isnt lighting on for rez/revive on a person as it was not too long ago. Not sure if this is soe issue or not.
Unread 02-26-2010, 11:39 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Probably an soe issue but will verify. I stand corrected. The default raid window still shows it. So it is an issue with the Profit window. Doh.

Silat

Last edited by TalTal : 02-26-2010 at 11:49 PM.
Unread 02-27-2010, 12:08 AM
A Griffon
Featured

Papabard,

I think soe may have lowered the opacity of the revive icon making it not quite as obvious in profit because of the always showing icons. I lowered the opacity of profits icons a little and it makes the rez sickness icon stand out a little better. Here is the file. I could see the res sickness in the other version, just not as well. The tradeoff is that in this version it is harder to see the cure icons beside people if they do not have a current trauma/elemental, etc.

Silat
Attached Files
File Type: zip eq2ui_mainhud_raid.zip (7.7 KB, 164 views)
Unread 02-27-2010, 01:35 AM
A Griffon

The botom bar works great. Can you add the crit stats back onto the page that shows the resists and have the regen stuff show on the click? Leaving of course the resists. That would be perfect. Also not sure how hard it would be but make the dbl attack and ae attack box a bit bigger at 1440x900 its a bit squeezed together see screen shot.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	EQ2_000388.jpg
Views:	210
Size:	219.4 KB
ID:	7166  

Last edited by Papabard : 02-27-2010 at 01:39 AM.
Unread 02-27-2010, 04:00 AM
A Berserk Golem

Every time I zone into a battleground my click-to-cures and quick raid buttons won't function. I'm not sure if it's zoning to a different server is breaking them, but it's rather frustrating since it's affecting both my group window and the raid window.
Unread 02-27-2010, 06:23 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle

Quote:
Originally Posted by primamezzo View Post
Every time I zone into a battleground my click-to-cures and quick raid buttons won't function. I'm not sure if it's zoning to a different server is breaking them, but it's rather frustrating since it's affecting both my group window and the raid window.

Mine too. Im a defiler and all my spells in the group window lose their configuration, cures and 1-5 things.
Unread 02-27-2010, 08:00 AM
A Griffon
Featured

I'm aware of the battlegrounds issues. I am working on a fix. I am almost 100% certain it has to do with all the zoning involved in battlegrounds. This one is a little harder to test because If I don't PVP while in battlegrounds my group gets pissed...makes troubleshooting time limited.

Silat

Last edited by TalTal : 02-27-2010 at 08:28 AM.
Unread 02-27-2010, 08:27 AM
A Griffon
Featured

Quote:
The botom bar works great. Can you add the crit stats back onto the page that shows the resists and have the regen stuff show on the click? Leaving of course the resists. That would be perfect. Also not sure how hard it would be but make the dbl attack and ae attack box a bit bigger at 1440x900 its a bit squeezed together see screen shot.
Let's try this one. I spread out the double attack and ae attack and moved crits to default page with regen and resists on click. It will take a lot of repositioning to move it exactly like you want. Group window for battlegrounds is a higher priority atm but I will try to get it exactly like you want when I can.

Silat
Attached Files
File Type: zip _ProfitUI_BottomBar (PapaBard).zip (2.4 KB, 172 views)

Last edited by TalTal : 02-27-2010 at 10:41 AM.
Unread 02-28-2010, 10:19 AM
A Crazed Gnoll

Bottom Bar on 1920x1200 th area that shows crit in the middle with abitily mod on the end my ability mode is 1056.6 and the .6 goes over the edge into the next window so if that section could be made wider and move to the left alittle since there is plenty of room on the resist section of bar
Unread 02-28-2010, 11:28 AM
A Griffon
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikar View Post
Bottom Bar on 1920x1200 th area that shows crit in the middle with abitily mod on the end my ability mode is 1056.6 and the .6 goes over the edge into the next window so if that section could be made wider and move to the left alittle since there is plenty of room on the resist section of bar
Are you using the default bar or one of the variants? If you are using the default there is alot of room...but it is intended for 1024 width not 1920. If I expand it it will mess up the 1024 view. I am working on a 1900 plus variant(I play at 1920 myself) and I want to get gm9's dynamic one fully functional as well. So that people can pick what they want. I like the one from DrumsUI that can be modified in game, but am unsure about performance issues (if any) from all the windows he uses to save the data.

Silat
Unread 02-28-2010, 12:31 PM
A Mist Grinnin

Server: Oasis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renna View Post
not sure if the problem is on my end but my bottom bar hasn't updated (or is that still being worked on?)

as you can see in the screenshot it's still using the old bottom bar from before SF even though everything else has updated via the auto-updater

*please note I run EQ2 at 1920x1200 & use the "screen width at least 1740" varriant of the bottom bar*

If there is a workaround for this I'll try although I not all the great with messing around with code LOL

Thanks for all the work ya guys have done to keep profit UI going!
There are multiple bottom bars based off screen resolution. I actually have an updated bar, however it's spacing is all wrong and it now doesn't show the resistances, as well as cutting off some of the bottom sections.

I have updated the market window to fix an issue with the Market Favortites not displaying in the drop downs. You can get the corrected file here. Please bear in mind this is for the English version only.
Attached Files
File Type: xml eq2ui_inventory_market.xml (80.5 KB, 236 views)
Unread 02-28-2010, 05:09 PM
A Griffon

Default Working well for me.

I wanted to post a note giving a mighty "Thank you!" to the folks who are working so hard keeping this UI going. I use it on my laptop at 1280x800 and my desktop at 1680x1050. I love it. I don't do raids or PvP, so those issues don't affect me. With one exception, ProfitUI works great for me.

The one exception? The behavior of the crafting window takes a lot of getting used to. It *really* throws me off that the reaction buttons don't have focus after you click Begin. You have to click once on a button, or your keystrokes will *not* do what you expect.

I'd really like to see that fixed, but I'll keep using ProfitUI regardless. I learned to love it Beta and I was delighted to see the SF fixes make into the patcher so I can easily keep my Test and Live setups current.

-= Therendil =-
Unread 03-04-2010, 08:34 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Default any news on bottom bar?

Is there an update coming soon for the bottom bar? I tried all the files you guys posted here, none of them are like we used to have the clicky on the left side to change the stats and the one with the patcher is too long for my screen.
Thank you, have a great day
Unread 03-04-2010, 09:47 PM
A Griffon

wanted to point out about bottom bar. I have noticed having detrementals on us isn't changing the stat colors to red as it did before. I also noticed that journal is opening to collections upon game load. Not sure what these 2 issues are. SoE has a habit of breaking a lot.

Something to add. Revive sickness is showing in raid window but not rez sickness. This just happened after todays patch yet again.

Last edited by Papabard : 03-05-2010 at 12:11 AM.
Unread 03-05-2010, 10:40 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by julsr View Post
Is there an update coming soon for the bottom bar? I tried all the files you guys posted here, none of them are like we used to have the clicky on the left side to change the stats and the one with the patcher is too long for my screen.
Thank you, have a great day
The papabard bottombar I Posted has the left click. Make sure you have show frame and titlebar on in window options for the bottom bar.

Silat
Unread 03-05-2010, 10:41 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Quote:
wanted to point out about bottom bar. I have noticed having detrementals on us isn't changing the stat colors to red as it did before. I also noticed that journal is opening to collections upon game load. Not sure what these 2 issues are. SoE has a habit of breaking a lot.

Something to add. Revive sickness is showing in raid window but not rez sickness. This just happened after todays patch yet again.
Color change is definately a SOE issue. The UI does not do that. As for opening to collections I am not sure why it would do that. Will see what the behavior is on the default.

Silat

Last edited by TalTal : 03-05-2010 at 10:47 PM.
Unread 03-05-2010, 10:48 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Update for market window to make broker search work properly for several of the potions. English Language Version.
Attached Files
File Type: txt _ProfitUI_Market_Favorites5.txt (14.1 KB, 245 views)
Unread 03-07-2010, 03:00 AM
A Forest Scavenger

Server: Unkown

I would like to see the Detrimental Spell Effects window display the effect tool tip when passing the mouse over effects. Passing the mouse over effects in the Detrimental Spell Effects window only shows the window tag "Detrimental Spell Effects".

Thank you for the work which has been done to keep this module updated.

Edit: I did remove and download a fresh ProfitUI and this is still an issue for me on two separate computers.
Unread 03-07-2010, 03:51 AM
A Griffon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abraxsis View Post
I would like to see the Detrimental Spell Effects window display the effect tool tip when passing the mouse over effects. Passing the mouse over effects in the Detrimental Spell Effects window only shows the window tag "Detrimental Spell Effects".

Thank you for the work which has been done to keep this module updated.

Edit: I did remove and download a fresh ProfitUI and this is still an issue for me on two separate computers.
I believe this isn't possible as no data is sent to the client except the icon which you have to examine to get what determental is on you.
Unread 03-07-2010, 04:35 PM
A Forest Scavenger

Server: Crushbone

I'm having issues with spell haste and reuse not showing up on the character but showing up when I posess my pet.

I have reinstalled the UI from scratch and having the same issue.

Unread 03-08-2010, 12:27 AM
A Forest Scavenger

Server: Unkown

Quote:
I believe this isn't possible as no data is sent to the client except the icon which you have to examine to get what determental is on you.
I'll take a moment here to give you a good laugh. Keep in mind, though I've sat on the UI sidelines in EQ2 I spent hundreds of hours developing UI interfaces for the original EQ.

I reinstalled right before the patch and the Effects and Detrimental Effects windows were perfectly on top of each other; with the Detrimental Effects window at the top layer. Since then I could see my buffs but not get the tooltip info. I thought with SF someone had figured out how to combine the two windows.

Anyhow, the Effects and Detrimental Effects windows are working fine. Just operator error.
Unread 03-09-2010, 03:19 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

yes also a huge thank you for all the work put into keeping this ui going. you guys rock!