EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > ProfitUI

Unread 04-01-2009, 12:54 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Nektulos
Default Still Cannot Cure Grp Members

I patched the update. Logged into EQ2 to do the new content with guildies and found I couldn't cure them, or myself (I play a templar), via the grp window. I was getting the "this spell or ability is no longer available" message. My husband plays a defiler and he is having no issues whatsoever with his cures and we patched the update at the same time.

Logged out, uninstalled Profit, reinstalled Profit, repatched and still got the "this spell or ability is no longer available" message.

Today, again, I do not have the ability to cure grp members or myself. I log out uninstall, reinstall, log back into game and I still get the "no longer available" message. WTH can't I cure? I, also, get the same message with my heal spells in the grp window.

Last edited by Aisliah : 04-01-2009 at 12:59 PM. Reason: forgeot to add one point
Unread 04-02-2009, 08:49 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Nektulos

Just in case anyone is interested ...

I unintalled EQ2Maps (of which I updated along with the UI when G51 went live) last night and funny thing is my group window cures and heals are now working. Don't know what the correlation, if any, is between these 2 programs but I think it's worthy of checking in to.