Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > EQ2MAP

Closed Thread
Unread 01-07-2005, 05:40 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Unrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eloa
Yes just add the property pathfindlocation=6613453,312312312,63234234 to any new page icons.
are you using the UI builder to edit? If so you can just drag it to approx the location. If not you'd have to use a formula, I believe it would be the NW corner of the zonerect - (minus) the loc
Good info. Thanks. I'm trying to find ways to help outside the game as I have way too much freetime at work. PathfindLoc unforunately will be hard to figure out as gry-online only shows x and y, not z. Could guess at z, but that sorta defeats the purpose.

Can't do icon locs without the Rec info. Hmmmm I wonder if I could use math instead. That way we wouldn't have to change the icon locs.
Unread 01-07-2005, 05:49 PM
A Griffon
This person is a EQ2Map developer.

Sunthas, could you check the far east and west of Stormhold I for me again? if they're all set, I can set up a "mapping page" for floor 3. There'll be little dragable white dots that you place at the corners of rooms then take a screenshot, and the third floor map can be created based on those dots.

Quib

P.S. - I finished Sunken City. It was a pain in the butt to zonerect because the map was kinda imperfectly proportioned.

---EDIT---
Download Removed (16)

Last edited by Quib : 01-08-2005 at 04:31 PM.
Unread 01-07-2005, 06:29 PM
A Griffon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quib
Sunthas, could you check the far east and west of Stormhold I for me again? if they're all set, I can set up a "mapping page" for floor 3. There'll be little dragable white dots that you place at the corners of rooms then take a screenshot, and the third floor map can be created based on those dots.
I'll test it when I get in game, wont be for several hours as I've got family stuff tonight. I can't find a good relationship between Real Loc and Image Loc probably because its some wierd formula. I'll take the UIbuilder to work so I can add icons to maps that get made.
Unread 01-07-2005, 06:31 PM
A Griffon

"...some [weird] formula."
That's an understatement. Basically, every map would be a different formula because the edges of the map and the scale of the map are so different.

The best way to get the pathfindlocation's is in-game. Placing the icons on the map though doesn't need to be super precise and their location on the map no no relation to their pathfindlocation.

Quib
Unread 01-07-2005, 07:44 PM
EQ2MAP Webmaster

Server: Unkown

Icons for the Sprawl

Quote:
<Page Name="fprt_adv03_sprawl" ScrollExtent="436,506" Size="436,506">
<Icon BackgroundTint="#000000" IconRect="84,168,126,210" IconResource="/images/icons/icon_map1.dds" IconStyle="MOB" IconType="map" LocalTooltip="Gravel Vipers" Location="271,236" MouseOverColor="#FFFF00" Name="MOBvipers" OnHoverIn="Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.QM_LocEntry.QM_LocText.LocalText=pathfind location Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.QM_LocEntry.QM_LocPath.pathfindlocation=pathfindloca tion" pathfindlocation="-85, 0, 20" PressedColor="#FFFF00" ScrollExtent="10,10" Size="10,10" Tooltip="Gravel Vipers" TreatAsButton="true"/>
<Icon BackgroundTint="#000000" IconRect="84,168,126,210" IconResource="/images/icons/icon_map1.dds" IconStyle="MOB" IconType="map" LocalTooltip="Guttersnipe Hooligans" Location="273,200" MouseOverColor="#FFFF00" Name="MOBguttersnipehooligan" OnHoverIn="Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.QM_LocEntry.QM_LocText.LocalText=pathfind location Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.QM_LocEntry.QM_LocPath.pathfindlocation=pathfindloca tion" pathfindlocation="-86, 0, -12" PressedColor="#FFFF00" ScrollExtent="10,10" Size="10,10" Tooltip="Guttersnipe Hooligans" TreatAsButton="true"/>
<Icon BackgroundTint="#000000" IconRect="84,168,126,210" IconResource="/images/icons/icon_map1.dds" IconStyle="MOB" IconType="map" LocalTooltip="Guttersnipe Crooks" Location="263,218" MouseOverColor="#FFFF00" Name="MOBguttersnipecrooks" OnHoverIn="Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.QM_LocEntry.QM_LocText.LocalText=pathfind location Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.QM_LocEntry.QM_LocPath.pathfindlocation=pathfindloca tion" pathfindlocation="-76, 0, -2" PressedColor="#FFFF00" ScrollExtent="10,10" Size="10,10" Tooltip="Guttersnipe Crooks" TreatAsButton="true"/>
<Icon BackgroundTint="#000000" IconRect="84,168,126,210" IconResource="/images/icons/icon_map1.dds" IconStyle="MOB" IconType="map" LocalTooltip="Shoreside Asps" Location="237,175" MouseOverColor="#FFFF00" Name="MOBasp" OnHoverIn="Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.QM_LocEntry.QM_LocText.LocalText=pathfind location Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.QM_LocEntry.QM_LocPath.pathfindlocation=pathfindloca tion" pathfindlocation="-65, 0, -35" PressedColor="#FFFF00" ScrollExtent="10,10" Size="10,10" Tooltip="Shoreside Asps" TreatAsButton="true"/>
<Icon BackgroundTint="#000000" IconRect="84,168,126,210" IconResource="/images/icons/icon_map1.dds" IconStyle="MOB" IconType="map" LocalTooltip="Giantslayer Bashers" Location="166,137" MouseOverColor="#FFFF00" Name="MOBgiantslayerbashers" OnHoverIn="Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.QM_LocEntry.QM_LocText.LocalText=pathfind location Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.QM_LocEntry.QM_LocPath.pathfindlocation=pathfindloca tion" pathfindlocation="-13, 0, 51" PressedColor="#FFFF00" ScrollExtent="10,10" Size="10,10" Tooltip="Giantslayer Bashers" TreatAsButton="true"/>
<Icon BackgroundTint="#000000" IconRect="84,168,126,210" IconResource="/images/icons/icon_map1.dds" IconStyle="MOB" IconType="map" LocalTooltip="Giantslayer Thugs" Location="92,151" MouseOverColor="#FFFF00" Name="MOBgiantslayerthugs" OnHoverIn="Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.QM_LocEntry.QM_LocText.LocalText=pathfind location Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.QM_LocEntry.QM_LocPath.pathfindlocation=pathfindloca tion" pathfindlocation="50, 0, 41" PressedColor="#FFFF00" ScrollExtent="10,10" Size="10,10" Tooltip="Giantslayer Thugs" TreatAsButton="true"/>
<Icon BackgroundTint="#000000" IconRect="84,168,126,210" IconResource="/images/icons/icon_map1.dds" IconStyle="MOB" IconType="map" LocalTooltip="Wild Dogs" Location="211,297" MouseOverColor="#FFFF00" Name="MOBwilddogs" OnHoverIn="Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.QM_LocEntry.QM_LocText.LocalText=pathfind location Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.QM_LocEntry.QM_LocPath.pathfindlocation=pathfindloca tion" pathfindlocation="-44, 0, 81" PressedColor="#FFFF00" ScrollExtent="10,10" Size="10,10" Tooltip="Wild Dogs" TreatAsButton="true"/>
<Icon BackgroundTint="#000000" IconRect="84,168,126,210" IconResource="/images/icons/icon_map1.dds" IconStyle="MOB" IconType="map" LocalTooltip="Black Magi" Location="134,299" MouseOverColor="#FFFF00" Name="MOBblackmagi" OnHoverIn="Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.QM_LocEntry.QM_LocText.LocalText=pathfind location Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.QM_LocEntry.QM_LocPath.pathfindlocation=pathfindloca tion" pathfindlocation="8, 0, 77" PressedColor="#FFFF00" ScrollExtent="10,10" Size="10,10" Tooltip="Black Magi" TreatAsButton="true"/>
<Icon BackgroundTint="#000000" IconRect="84,168,126,210" IconResource="/images/icons/icon_map1.dds" IconStyle="LOC" IconType="map" LocalTooltip="The Black Magus Mill" Location="94,317" MouseOverColor="#FFFF00" Name="LOCMagusMill" OnHoverIn="Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.QM_LocEntry.QM_LocText.LocalText=pathfind location Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.QM_LocEntry.QM_LocPath.pathfindlocation=pathfindloca tion" pathfindlocation="44, 0, 90" PressedColor="#FFFF00" ScrollExtent="10,10" Size="10,10" Tooltip="The Black Magus Mill" TreatAsButton="true"/>
<Icon BackgroundTint="#000000" IconRect="84,168,126,210" IconResource="/images/icons/icon_map1.dds" IconStyle="zoningstyle" IconType="map" LocalTooltip="To Big Bend" Location="273,123" MouseOverColor="#FFFF00" Name="ZoneBigBend" OnHoverIn="Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.QM_LocEntry.QM_LocText.LocalText=pathfind location Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.QM_LocEntry.QM_LocPath.pathfindlocation=pathfindloca tion" pathfindlocation="-105, -4, -52" PressedColor="#FFFF00" ScrollExtent="42,42" Size="42,42" Tooltip="To Big Bend" TreatAsButton="true"/>
<Icon BackgroundTint="#000000" IconRect="84,168,126,210" IconResource="/images/icons/icon_map1.dds" IconStyle="zoningstyle" IconType="map" LocalTooltip="To The Ruins" Location="331,317" MouseOverColor="#FFFF00" Name="ZoneRuins" OnHoverIn="Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.QM_LocEntry.QM_LocText.LocalText=pathfind location Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.QM_LocEntry.QM_LocPath.pathfindlocation=pathfindloca tion" pathfindlocation="-140, -4, 97" PressedColor="#FFFF00" ScrollExtent="42,42" Size="42,42" Tooltip="To The Ruins" TreatAsButton="true"/>
<Icon BackgroundTint="#000000" IconRect="84,168,126,210" IconResource="/images/icons/icon_map1.dds" IconStyle="zoningstyle" IconType="map" LocalTooltip="To The Commonlands" Location="97,222" MouseOverColor="#FFFF00" Name="ZoneCommonlands" OnHoverIn="Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.QM_LocEntry.QM_LocText.LocalText=pathfind location Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.QM_LocEntry.QM_LocPath.pathfindlocation=pathfindloca tion" pathfindlocation="31, -3, 27" PressedColor="#FFFF00" ScrollExtent="42,42" Size="42,42" Tooltip="To The Commonlands" TreatAsButton="true"/>
<Icon BackgroundTint="#000000" IconRect="84,168,126,210" IconResource="/images/icons/icon_map1.dds" IconStyle="zoningstyle" IconType="map" LocalTooltip="To Serpent Sewer" Location="108,328" MouseOverColor="#FFFF00" Name="ZoneSerpentSewer" OnHoverIn="Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.QM_LocEntry.QM_LocText.LocalText=pathfind location Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.QM_LocEntry.QM_LocPath.pathfindlocation=pathfindloca tion" pathfindlocation="30.5, 3, 104" PressedColor="#FFFF00" ScrollExtent="21,21" Size="21,21" Tooltip="To Serpent Sewer" TreatAsButton="true"/>
</Page>
Unread 01-07-2005, 08:19 PM
A Griffon

Thanks Eloa. Got those plugged in. I've started on The Graveyard and have a blank third floor for Stormhold (so you can see how the buttons will work, the Stormhold in the Select Map menu is identical to how it works when the map auto-loads in the Current Zone tab).

I also added a yellow circle to icon_map3.dds, used it, then stopped using it, but here's the new .dds anyway.

Quib

---EDIT---
Download Removed (18)

Last edited by Quib : 01-08-2005 at 04:33 PM.
Unread 01-07-2005, 09:14 PM
EQII Developer
Yes this person is from Daybreak!

Default How to determine ZoneRect

To end the suffering -- there is a simple formula to calculate the ZoneRect if you know a bit of information about the map and the zone.

You must know the /loc at 2 map locations. The ideal locations are the two opposite corners of the map. But if you had that, you wouldn't need the math. Any points will do -- but the farther apart the points, the more accurate the calculation.

Round worlds do not map exactly to flat maps but the areas in EQII are either small enough or perhaps the world is actually flat and so we don't need to worry about the projection used or any of the other more complicated cartography details.

So as far as we are concerned, the distance on the map is a constant and thus simple ratios work. The fundamental ratio is:
Code:
    locB - locA      locC - locD
  --------------- = ---------------
   mapB - mapA       mapC - mapD
(We know mapA, locA, mapB, locB, and mapC. So if we make point D the same as point A or point B, we know everything but 1 variable -- locC.)

To simplifiy, what we need to do first is calculate the world_distance_per_pixel in both x and y. That is the left side of the equation above.

LOC_Bx - LOC_Ax
-------------------- = wdpp_x (and repeat for wdpp_y)
MAP_Bx - MAP_Ax

LOC_Ax is the game x coordinate for location A.
MAP_Ax is the map x coordinate for location A.
Point A should be near the top-left and PointB should be near the bottom-right. But they don't have to be.

Unless the map is distorted, wpdd_x and wpdd_y should match.

Now solving the same equation for LOC_0x leads us to:
LOC_0x = LOC_Bx - (wdpp_x * (MAP_Bx - MAP_0x) )

Andn using the point farthest from the bottom we get:
LOC_1x = (wdpp_x * (MAP_1x - MAP_Ax) ) + LOC_Ax

Repeat for LOC_0y and LOC_1y.

LOC_0x is the game x coordinate for the upper left corner.
We know MAP_0x and MAP_0y is 0.
You should also know the MAP_1x, 1y, it is the map size.

Someone should check my math and double check the signs.
MrBobble
Unread 01-07-2005, 10:18 PM
EQ2MAP Updater Author

Server: Antonia Bayle

Bobble, thank you so much for all your time spent to help us with this!
you deserve at least a few dancing bananas
Unread 01-07-2005, 11:20 PM
A Brown Bear

Server: Innothule

Has anyone put all this work together as one installed UI? It sounds really cool, but I'm having difficulty seeing it in game.

Thank you,
Voik
Unread 01-07-2005, 11:56 PM
A Griffon

Server: Everfrost

EDIT: I TRIED THIS AND IT DIDN"T WORK! FORGET I SAID IT : )

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyis3l33t
Eloa,
for antonica, i wanted to add my own icons. So i created an icons page called antonica. as far as i know thats the internal name. Anywho it wouldnt work. Possibly because i didnt add the ImageStyle, but im pretty sure its because it is controlled by the server.

SOOO if this is true your map mod will not be abandoned as it will be needed for the maps that are sent down by the server or encrypted or whatever they are. We shall see....i will try to add the ImageStyle for antonica and see if the icons page will show up.
If you can't figure anything else out..

This might work:
First make a new IconPage under the Map Page and name it MyIcons..
Then Add the antonica page with your icons..

Now add 2 new properties in the main map window:
ShowAntonica
Code:
Parent.Parent.MyIcons.antonica.Visible=true
HideAntonica
Code:
Parent.Parent.MyIcons.antonica.Visible=false
For the OnShow event in the Map Window set it to:

Code:
Icons.antonica.OnShow=Parent.Parent.ShowAntonica
Icons.antonica.OnHide=Parent.Parent.HideAntonica
When the map window is opened it should install your Show and Hide Events in SOEs antonica icon page.. The events hide and show your icons when the antonica icon page is hidden or shown..

You would have to do this for every Hardcoded map if it works..

If no one tries this before me I will try it when I get back to working on the map window..

Last edited by Talyns : 01-09-2005 at 07:49 AM.
Unread 01-08-2005, 02:47 AM
A Griffon

Have to reread the math explanation above a few times, and at 1am I can't seem to get it straight, I'll test some points and I'm sure it will become clear.

THANKS!!!

Here are a couple screens from SH2. SH2 is off a bit.

Oh and SH1 looks great. Its darn close
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	corneron2.jpg
Views:	581
Size:	76.8 KB
ID:	629  Click image for larger version

Name:	2library.jpg
Views:	552
Size:	76.7 KB
ID:	630  Click image for larger version

Name:	2to3.jpg
Views:	541
Size:	86.9 KB
ID:	631  

Last edited by sunthas : 01-08-2005 at 03:11 AM.
Unread 01-08-2005, 03:59 AM
A Griffon

A long time ago, maybe 4 years now, I wrote an active log parser for EQ1 that read the log file and displayed maps (on another monitor) based on the "You have entered X" zoning messages. Then it watched for /loc messages and moved a little icon on the map, indicating your position. Each map required a loc-to-pixel conversion to display the icon, so I'm no stranger to the equations posted. It's definately nice to see them all organized like that though Mr. Bobble. They'll definately speed things up for me.

However, I've been dealing with maps that aren't necessarily accurate, so it's been rough, even having working knowledge of the conversions.

Thanks for those pics Sunthas, I was afraid the scale for the Stormhold II map didn't match that of the first floor. I have a high level friend who I'll group with to grey out the zone so I can go in and make a few calculations to get it all finished up. I wanna get Stormhold wrapped up and proceed to the next dungeon. =D

Quib
Unread 01-08-2005, 06:01 AM
EQ2MAP Webmaster

Hey quib, lets get a list of maps that you already have in there so noone dupes them. (I'd like to try poppin a few in)
Unread 01-08-2005, 07:11 AM
EQ2MAP Webmaster

Oakmyst Icons:

Quote:
<Page Name="qey_adv01_oakmyst" ScrollExtent="436,506" Size="436,506" visible="false">
<Icon BackgroundTint="#000000" IconRect="84,168,126,210" IconResource="/images/icons/icon_map1.dds" IconStyle="LOC" IconType="map" LocalTooltip="Quest: An Ode to Oakmyst
Inspect Poem Rock. Travel to several
locations. First location is the tree
in the middle of the pond. Then run
down the river to the waterfall. After
waterfall run to the hill with all the
squirrel things on top of it. After that
cross the bridge and go past the badger
spawn to where there is a tree on a very
small ledge.
Reward:
&quot;Song Weaver Belt&quot;
+11 Magic, +5 Poison, +1 Agility,
+1 Wisdom and AC=13.
Some Copper." Location="348,304" MouseOverColor="#FFFF00" Name="LOCwesternfalls" OnHoverIn="Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.QM_LocEntry.QM_LocText.LocalText=pathfind location Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.QM_LocEntry.QM_LocPath.pathfindlocation=pathfindloca tion" pathfindlocation="770, 0, -250" PressedColor="#FFFF00" ScrollExtent="10,10" Size="10,10" Tooltip="Quest: An Ode to Oakmyst
Inspect Poem Rock. Travel to several
locations. First location is the tree
in the middle of the pond. Then run
down the river to the waterfall. After
waterfall run to the hill with all the
squirrel things on top of it. After that
cross the bridge and go past the badger
spawn to where there is a tree on a very
small ledge.
Reward:
&quot;Song Weaver Belt&quot;
+11 Magic, +5 Poison, +1 Agility,
+1 Wisdom and AC=13.
Some Copper." TreatAsButton="true"/>
<Icon IconStyle="NAME" LocalTooltip="Karach the Spider Queen" Location="201,361" Name="NAMEkarach" pathfindlocation="920, 0, -195" ScrollExtent="10,10" Size="10,10" Tooltip="Karach the Spider Queen" TreatAsButton="true"/>
<Icon IconStyle="NAME" LocalTooltip="Rotweed" Location="208,392" Name="NAMErotweed" pathfindlocation="920, 0, -160" ScrollExtent="10,10" Size="10,10" Tooltip="Rotweed" TreatAsButton="true"/>
<Icon IconStyle="NAME" LocalTooltip="Named Unicorn (name?)
Level 12 Group x2
Roaming
--
Royal Sunshimmer Sprites
Level 12^" Location="267,225" Name="NAMEsunshimmersprites" pathfindlocation="857, 0, -330" ScrollExtent="10,10" Size="10,10" Tooltip="Named Unicorn (name?)
Level 12 Group x2
Roaming
--
Royal Sunshimmer Sprites
Level 12^" TreatAsButton="true"/>
<Icon BackgroundTint="#000000" IconRect="84,168,126,210" IconResource="/images/icons/icon_map1.dds" IconStyle="MOB" IconType="map" LocalTooltip="Mystail Yearlings" Location="303,344" MouseOverColor="#FFFF00" Name="MOBmystailyearlings" OnHoverIn="Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.QM_LocEntry.QM_LocText.LocalText=pathfind location Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.QM_LocEntry.QM_LocPath.pathfindlocation=pathfindloca tion" pathfindlocation="823, 0, -205" PressedColor="#FFFF00" ScrollExtent="10,10" Size="10,10" Tooltip="Mystail Yearlings" TreatAsButton="true"/>
<Icon BackgroundTint="#000000" IconRect="84,168,126,210" IconResource="/images/icons/icon_map1.dds" IconStyle="MOB" IconType="map" LocalTooltip="Vicious Badgers" Location="191,196" MouseOverColor="#FFFF00" Name="MOBviciousbadgers" OnHoverIn="Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.QM_LocEntry.QM_LocText.LocalText=pathfind location Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.QM_LocEntry.QM_LocPath.pathfindlocation=pathfindloca tion" pathfindlocation="947, 0, -352" PressedColor="#FFFF00" ScrollExtent="10,10" Size="10,10" Tooltip="Vicious Badgers" TreatAsButton="true"/>
<Icon BackgroundTint="#000000" IconRect="84,168,126,210" IconResource="/images/icons/icon_map1.dds" IconStyle="MOB" IconType="map" LocalTooltip="Oakmyst Poachers
Spawn at night" Location="197,321" MouseOverColor="#FFFF00" Name="MOBoakmystpoachers" OnHoverIn="Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.QM_LocEntry.QM_LocText.LocalText=pathfind location Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.QM_LocEntry.QM_LocPath.pathfindlocation=pathfindloca tion" pathfindlocation="809, 0, -281" PressedColor="#FFFF00" ScrollExtent="10,10" Size="10,10" Tooltip="Oakmyst Poachers
Spawn at night" TreatAsButton="true"/>
<Icon BackgroundTint="#000000" IconRect="84,168,126,210" IconResource="/images/icons/icon_map1.dds" IconStyle="MOB" IconType="map" LocalTooltip="Treant Sapling" Location="197,321" MouseOverColor="#FFFF00" Name="MOBoakmystspiders" OnHoverIn="Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.QM_LocEntry.QM_LocText.LocalText=pathfind location Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.QM_LocEntry.QM_LocPath.pathfindlocation=pathfindloca tion" pathfindlocation="924, 0, -229" PressedColor="#FFFF00" ScrollExtent="10,10" Size="10,10" Tooltip="Treant Sapling" TreatAsButton="true"/>
<Icon BackgroundTint="#000000" IconRect="84,168,126,210" IconResource="/images/icons/icon_map1.dds" IconStyle="MOB" IconType="map" LocalTooltip="Glowmyst Beetles" Location="352,346" MouseOverColor="#FFFF00" Name="MOBglowmystbeetles" OnHoverIn="Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.QM_LocEntry.QM_LocText.LocalText=pathfind location Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.QM_LocEntry.QM_LocPath.pathfindlocation=pathfindloca tion" pathfindlocation="767, 0, -207" PressedColor="#FFFF00" ScrollExtent="10,10" Size="10,10" Tooltip="Glowmyst Beetles" TreatAsButton="true"/>
<Icon BackgroundTint="#000000" IconRect="84,168,126,210" IconResource="/images/icons/icon_map1.dds" IconStyle="MOB" IconType="map" LocalTooltip="Corrupted Dryads
Level 9 KOS
Solo" Location="232,346" MouseOverColor="#FFFF00" Name="MOBcorrupteddryads" OnHoverIn="Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.QM_LocEntry.QM_LocText.LocalText=pathfind location Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.QM_LocEntry.QM_LocPath.pathfindlocation=pathfindloca tion" pathfindlocation="896, 0, -203" PressedColor="#FFFF00" ScrollExtent="10,10" Size="10,10" Tooltip="Corrupted Dryads
Level 9 KOS
Solo" TreatAsButton="true"/>
<Icon BackgroundTint="#000000" IconRect="84,168,126,210" IconResource="/images/icons/icon_map1.dds" IconStyle="MOB" IconType="map" LocalTooltip="Oakmyst Royal Defenders" Location="117,249" MouseOverColor="#FFFF00" Name="MOBroyaldefenders" OnHoverIn="Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.QM_LocEntry.QM_LocText.LocalText=pathfind location Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.QM_LocEntry.QM_LocPath.pathfindlocation=pathfindloca tion" pathfindlocation="1017, 0, -305" PressedColor="#FFFF00" ScrollExtent="10,10" Size="10,10" Tooltip="Oakmyst Royal Defenders" TreatAsButton="true"/>
<Icon BackgroundTint="#000000" IconRect="84,168,126,210" IconResource="/images/icons/icon_map1.dds" IconStyle="MOB" IconType="map" LocalTooltip="Oakmyst Great Bears
Level 10 KOS
Solos
Old Note random drop
Quest: Druid&apos;s Legacy
I found and old note wrapped around
the neck of a great bear in the Oakmyst
forest. Apparently it was written by
an old druid who lived here in the
forest who left something behind for
those like me who will spend time in
the forest.
Steps:
Examine note. Go to the sloshed tree
in middle of clearwater pond. Go to
the tree outside the teardrop cave.
" Location="143,267" MouseOverColor="#FFFF00" Name="MOBgreatbears" OnHoverIn="Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.QM_LocEntry.QM_LocText.LocalText=pathfind location Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.QM_LocEntry.QM_LocPath.pathfindlocation=pathfindloca tion" pathfindlocation="979, 0, -285" PressedColor="#FFFF00" ScrollExtent="10,10" Size="10,10" Tooltip="Oakmyst Great Bears
Level 10 KOS
Solos
Old Note random drop
Quest: Druid&apos;s Legacy
I found and old note wrapped around
the neck of a great bear in the Oakmyst
forest. Apparently it was written by
an old druid who lived here in the
forest who left something behind for
those like me who will spend time in
the forest.
Steps:
Examine note. Go to the sloshed tree
in middle of clearwater pond. Go to
the tree outside the teardrop cave.
" TreatAsButton="true"/>
<Icon BackgroundTint="#000000" IconRect="84,168,126,210" IconResource="/images/icons/icon_map1.dds" IconStyle="MOB" IconType="map" LocalTooltip="Young Mystail Rats
Level 5
Solos" Location="287,330" MouseOverColor="#FFFF00" Name="MOByoungmystails" OnHoverIn="Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.QM_LocEntry.QM_LocText.LocalText=pathfind location Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.QM_LocEntry.QM_LocPath.pathfindlocation=pathfindloca tion" pathfindlocation="828, 0, -210" PressedColor="#FFFF00" ScrollExtent="10,10" Size="10,10" Tooltip="Young Mystail Rats
Level 5
Solos" TreatAsButton="true"/>
<Icon BackgroundTint="#000000" IconRect="84,168,126,210" IconResource="/images/icons/icon_map1.dds" IconStyle="NPC" IconType="map" LocalTooltip="Tracker Galera (roaming)
-
Tracker Kelnis (roaming)" Location="29,392" MouseOverColor="#FFFF00" Name="NPCroamingtrackers" OnHoverIn="Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.QM_LocEntry.QM_LocText.LocalText=pathfind location Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.QM_LocEntry.QM_LocPath.pathfindlocation=pathfindloca tion" PressedColor="#FFFF00" ScrollExtent="10,10" Size="10,10" Tooltip="Tracker Galera (roaming)
-
Tracker Kelnis (roaming)" TreatAsButton="true"/>
<Icon BackgroundTint="#000000" IconRect="84,168,126,210" IconResource="/images/icons/icon_map1.dds" IconStyle="NPC" IconType="map" LocalTooltip="Steward Tredo
Quest: Proof of Oakmyst Poachers
Kill 2 poachers in Oakmyst Forest
(they spawn near the deer but at night). " Location="126,305" MouseOverColor="#FFFF00" Name="NPCstewardtredo " OnHoverIn="Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.QM_LocEntry.QM_LocText.LocalText=pathfind location Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.QM_LocEntry.QM_LocPath.pathfindlocation=pathfindloca tion" pathfindlocation="1006, 0, -259" PressedColor="#FFFF00" ScrollExtent="10,10" Size="10,10" Tooltip="Steward Tredo
Quest: Proof of Oakmyst Poachers
Kill 2 poachers in Oakmyst Forest
(they spawn near the deer but at night). " TreatAsButton="true"/>
<Icon BackgroundTint="#000000" IconRect="84,168,126,210" IconResource="/images/icons/icon_map1.dds" IconStyle="NPC" IconType="map" LocalTooltip="?a froglok?" Location="146,337" MouseOverColor="#FFFF00" Name="NPCfallsfroglok?" OnHoverIn="Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.QM_LocEntry.QM_LocText.LocalText=pathfind location Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.QM_LocEntry.QM_LocPath.pathfindlocation=pathfindloca tion" pathfindlocation="994, 0, -206" PressedColor="#FFFF00" ScrollExtent="10,10" Size="10,10" Tooltip="?a froglok?" TreatAsButton="true"/>
<Icon BackgroundTint="#000000" IconRect="84,168,126,210" IconResource="/images/icons/icon_map1.dds" IconStyle="NPC" IconType="map" LocalTooltip="Aundor Singingsword " Location="154,355" MouseOverColor="#FFFF00" Name="NPCaundorsingingsword " OnHoverIn="Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.QM_LocEntry.QM_LocText.LocalText=pathfind location Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.QM_LocEntry.QM_LocPath.pathfindlocation=pathfindloca tion" pathfindlocation="994, 0, -206" PressedColor="#FFFF00" ScrollExtent="10,10" Size="10,10" Tooltip="Aundor Singingsword " TreatAsButton="true"/>
<Icon BackgroundTint="#000000" IconRect="84,168,126,210" IconResource="/images/icons/icon_map1.dds" IconStyle="zoningstyle" IconType="map" LocalTooltip="Mariner&apos;s Bell" Location="11,156" MouseOverColor="#FFFF00" Name="MarinerBell" OnHoverIn="Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.QM_LocEntry.QM_LocText.LocalText=pathfind location Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.QM_LocEntry.QM_LocPath.pathfindlocation=pathfindloca tion" pathfindlocation="1097, -10, -382" PressedColor="#FFFF00" ScrollExtent="42,42" Size="42,42" Tooltip="Mariner&apos;s Bell" TreatAsButton="true"/>
<Icon BackgroundTint="#000000" IconRect="84,168,126,210" IconResource="/images/icons/icon_map1.dds" IconStyle="LOC" IconType="map" LocalTooltip="Western Waterfalls" Location="137,348" MouseOverColor="#FFFF00" Name="LOCwesternfalls" OnHoverIn="Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.QM_LocEntry.QM_LocText.LocalText=pathfind location Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.QM_LocEntry.QM_LocPath.pathfindlocation=pathfindloca tion" pathfindlocation="994, 0, -206" PressedColor="#FFFF00" ScrollExtent="10,10" Size="10,10" Tooltip="Western Waterfalls" TreatAsButton="true"/>
<Icon BackgroundTint="#000000" IconRect="84,168,126,210" IconResource="/images/icons/icon_map1.dds" IconStyle="LOC" IconType="map" LocalTooltip="The Clearwater Pond" Location="212,274" MouseOverColor="#FFFF00" Name="LOCclearwaterpond" OnHoverIn="Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.QM_LocEntry.QM_LocText.LocalText=pathfind location Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.QM_LocEntry.QM_LocPath.pathfindlocation=pathfindloca tion" pathfindlocation="913, 0, -279" PressedColor="#FFFF00" ScrollExtent="10,10" Size="10,10" Tooltip="The Clearwater Pond" TreatAsButton="true"/>
<Icon BackgroundTint="#000000" IconRect="84,168,126,210" IconResource="/images/icons/icon_map1.dds" IconStyle="zoningstyle" IconType="map" LocalTooltip="To Graystone Yard" Location="249,358" MouseOverColor="#FFFF00" Name="ZoneGraystone" OnHoverIn="Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.QM_LocEntry.QM_LocText.LocalText=pathfind location Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.QM_LocEntry.QM_LocPath.pathfindlocation=pathfindloca tion" pathfindlocation="859, 5, -177" PressedColor="#FFFF00" ScrollExtent="42,42" Size="42,42" Tooltip="To Graystone Yard" TreatAsButton="true"/>
<Icon BackgroundTint="#000000" IconRect="84,168,126,210" IconResource="/images/icons/icon_map1.dds" IconStyle="zoningstyle" IconType="map" LocalTooltip="To Castleview Hamlet" Location="352,348" MouseOverColor="#FFFF00" Name="ZoneCastleview" OnHoverIn="Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.QM_LocEntry.QM_LocText.LocalText=pathfind location Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.QM_LocEntry.QM_LocPath.pathfindlocation=pathfindloca tion" pathfindlocation="754, 13, -186" PressedColor="#FFFF00" ScrollExtent="42,42" Size="42,42" Tooltip="To Castleview Hamlet" TreatAsButton="true"/>
<Text Font="/Fonts.FontZapf18" LocalText="Levels 5-15" LocalTooltip="Guild&apos;s current level" Location="17,12" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="LevelOakmyst" ScrollExtent="109,20" Size="109,20" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#000000" Tooltip="Guild&apos;s current level">Levels 5-15</Text>
</Page>
Unread 01-08-2005, 07:19 AM
A Griffon

Server: Blackburrow

is there a current build to mess with?

Unread 01-08-2005, 12:18 PM
EQ2MAP Webmaster

Sunken City Icons:
Quote:
<Page Name="fprt_adv01_sunken" ScrollExtent="436,506" Size="436,506" Visible="false">
<Icon BackgroundTint="#000000" IconRect="84,168,126,210" IconResource="/images/icons/icon_map1.dds" IconStyle="NAME" IconType="map" LocalTooltip="Bouncer Ugbar
Level 13^^
Grouped with 2 Lvl 13&apos;s" Location="149,174" MouseOverColor="#FFFF00" Name="NAMEugbar" OnHoverIn="Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.QM_LocEntry.QM_LocText.LocalText=pathfind location Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.QM_LocEntry.QM_LocPath.pathfindlocation=pathfindloca tion" pathfindlocation="57, 0, -42" PressedColor="#FFFF00" ScrollExtent="10,10" Size="10,10" Tooltip="Bouncer Ugbar
Level 13^^
Grouped with 2 Lvl 13&apos;s" TreatAsButton="true"/>
<Icon BackgroundTint="#000000" IconRect="84,168,126,210" IconResource="/images/icons/icon_map1.dds" IconStyle="NAME" IconType="map" LocalTooltip="Muck Raker" Location="367,243" MouseOverColor="#FFFF00" Name="NAMEmuckraker" OnHoverIn="Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.QM_LocEntry.QM_LocText.LocalText=pathfind location Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.QM_LocEntry.QM_LocPath.pathfindlocation=pathfindloca tion" pathfindlocation="-80, 0, 5" PressedColor="#FFFF00" ScrollExtent="10,10" Size="10,10" Tooltip="Muck Raker" TreatAsButton="true"/>
<Icon BackgroundTint="#000000" IconRect="84,168,126,210" IconResource="/images/icons/icon_map1.dds" IconStyle="NAME" IconType="map" LocalTooltip="Master at Arms Venqruist" Location="364,125" MouseOverColor="#FFFF00" Name="NAMEVenqruist" OnHoverIn="Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.QM_LocEntry.QM_LocText.LocalText=pathfind location Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.QM_LocEntry.QM_LocPath.pathfindlocation=pathfindloca tion" pathfindlocation="-85, 0, -74" PressedColor="#FFFF00" ScrollExtent="10,10" Size="10,10" Tooltip="Master at Arms Venqruist" TreatAsButton="true"/>
<Icon BackgroundTint="#000000" IconRect="84,168,126,210" IconResource="/images/icons/icon_map1.dds" IconStyle="NAME" IconType="map" LocalTooltip="Captain Deythan" Location="312,131" MouseOverColor="#FFFF00" Name="NAMEcaptaindeythan" OnHoverIn="Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.QM_LocEntry.QM_LocText.LocalText=pathfind location Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.QM_LocEntry.QM_LocPath.pathfindlocation=pathfindloca tion" pathfindlocation="-51, 0, -69" PressedColor="#FFFF00" ScrollExtent="10,10" Size="10,10" Tooltip="Captain Deythan" TreatAsButton="true"/>
<Icon BackgroundTint="#000000" IconRect="84,168,126,210" IconResource="/images/icons/icon_map1.dds" IconStyle="NPC" IconType="map" LocalTooltip="Gerbard the Snitch
Quest: Gerbard&apos;s Coin
Find 5 pirate coins which
are dropped by cursed cut-
thoats.
-
Lukur
Quest: Lukur&apos;s Antiques
Find 3 Antiques.
They are hidden in random
crates and barrels in zone." Location="305,217" MouseOverColor="#FFFF00" Name="NPCgerbard" OnHoverIn="Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.QM_LocEntry.QM_LocText.LocalText=pathfind location Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.QM_LocEntry.QM_LocPath.pathfindlocation=pathfindloca tion" pathfindlocation="-42, 0, -12" PressedColor="#FFFF00" ScrollExtent="10,10" Size="10,10" Tooltip="Gerbard the Snitch
Quest: Gerbard&apos;s Coin
Find 5 pirate coins which
are dropped by cursed cut-
thoats.
-
Lukur
Quest: Lukur&apos;s Antiques
Find 3 Antiques.
They are hidden in random
crates and barrels in zone." TreatAsButton="true"/>
<Icon BackgroundTint="#000000" IconRect="84,168,126,210" IconResource="/images/icons/icon_map1.dds" IconStyle="LOC" IconType="map" LocalTooltip="Ruined Shrine of Prexus" Location="230,146" MouseOverColor="#FFFF00" Name="LOCshrineofprexus" OnHoverIn="Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.QM_LocEntry.QM_LocText.LocalText=pathfind location Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.QM_LocEntry.QM_LocPath.pathfindlocation=pathfindloca tion" pathfindlocation="-7, 0, -58" PressedColor="#FFFF00" ScrollExtent="10,10" Size="10,10" Tooltip="Ruined Shrine of Prexus" TreatAsButton="true"/>
<Icon BackgroundTint="#000000" IconRect="84,168,126,210" IconResource="/images/icons/icon_map1.dds" IconStyle="LOC" IconType="map" LocalTooltip="The Isle of Rust" Location="305,206" MouseOverColor="#FFFF00" Name="LOCisleofrust" OnHoverIn="Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.QM_LocEntry.QM_LocText.LocalText=pathfind location Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.QM_LocEntry.QM_LocPath.pathfindlocation=pathfindloca tion" pathfindlocation="-42, 0, -12" PressedColor="#FFFF00" ScrollExtent="10,10" Size="10,10" Tooltip="The Isle of Rust" TreatAsButton="true"/>
<Icon BackgroundTint="#000000" IconRect="84,168,126,210" IconResource="/images/icons/icon_map1.dds" IconStyle="MOB" IconType="map" LocalTooltip="Rust Monsters" Location="321,192" MouseOverColor="#FFFF00" Name="MOBrustmonsters" OnHoverIn="Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.QM_LocEntry.QM_LocText.LocalText=pathfind location Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.QM_LocEntry.QM_LocPath.pathfindlocation=pathfindloca tion" pathfindlocation="-50, 0, -31" PressedColor="#FFFF00" ScrollExtent="10,10" Size="10,10" Tooltip="Rust Monsters" TreatAsButton="true"/>
<Icon BackgroundTint="#000000" IconRect="84,168,126,210" IconResource="/images/icons/icon_map1.dds" IconStyle="MOB" IconType="map" LocalTooltip="Cursed Cutthroat" Location="368,160" MouseOverColor="#FFFF00" Name="MOBcursedcutthroat" OnHoverIn="Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.QM_LocEntry.QM_LocText.LocalText=pathfind location Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.QM_LocEntry.QM_LocPath.pathfindlocation=pathfindloca tion" pathfindlocation="-78, 0, -60" PressedColor="#FFFF00" ScrollExtent="10,10" Size="10,10" Tooltip="Cursed Cutthroat" TreatAsButton="true"/>
<Icon BackgroundTint="#000000" IconRect="84,168,126,210" IconResource="/images/icons/icon_map1.dds" IconStyle="MOB" IconType="map" LocalTooltip="Decaying Deadlings" Location="253,181" MouseOverColor="#FFFF00" Name="MOBdecayingdealings" OnHoverIn="Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.QM_LocEntry.QM_LocText.LocalText=pathfind location Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.QM_LocEntry.QM_LocPath.pathfindlocation=pathfindloca tion" pathfindlocation=" -5, 0,-35" PressedColor="#FFFF00" ScrollExtent="10,10" Size="10,10" Tooltip="Decaying Deadlings" TreatAsButton="true"/>
<Icon BackgroundTint="#000000" IconRect="84,168,126,210" IconResource="/images/icons/icon_map1.dds" IconStyle="MOB" IconType="map" LocalTooltip="Dusk Sharks" Location="368,347" MouseOverColor="#FFFF00" Name="MOBdusksharks" OnHoverIn="Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.QM_LocEntry.QM_LocText.LocalText=pathfind location Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.QM_LocEntry.QM_LocPath.pathfindlocation=pathfindloca tion" pathfindlocation="-82, 0,74" PressedColor="#FFFF00" ScrollExtent="10,10" Size="10,10" Tooltip="Dusk Sharks" TreatAsButton="true"/>
<Icon BackgroundTint="#000000" IconRect="84,168,126,210" IconResource="/images/icons/icon_map1.dds" IconStyle="MOB" IconType="map" LocalTooltip="Bulky Brine Sifters" Location="372,230" MouseOverColor="#FFFF00" Name="MOBbulkybrine" OnHoverIn="Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.QM_LocEntry.QM_LocText.LocalText=pathfind location Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.QM_LocEntry.QM_LocPath.pathfindlocation=pathfindloca tion" pathfindlocation="-80, 0, -1" PressedColor="#FFFF00" ScrollExtent="10,10" Size="10,10" Tooltip="Bulky Brine Sifters" TreatAsButton="true"/>
<Icon BackgroundTint="#000000" IconRect="84,168,126,210" IconResource="/images/icons/icon_map1.dds" IconStyle="MOB" IconType="map" LocalTooltip="Menacing Raiders" Location="162,230" MouseOverColor="#FFFF00" Name="MOBmenaraiders" OnHoverIn="Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.QM_LocEntry.QM_LocText.LocalText=pathfind location Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.QM_LocEntry.QM_LocPath.pathfindlocation=pathfindloca tion" pathfindlocation="51, 0, -5" PressedColor="#FFFF00" ScrollExtent="10,10" Size="10,10" Tooltip="Menacing Raiders" TreatAsButton="true"/>
<Icon BackgroundTint="#000000" IconRect="84,168,126,210" IconResource="/images/icons/icon_map1.dds" IconStyle="MOB" IconType="map" LocalTooltip="Freeport Raiders" Location="170,263" MouseOverColor="#FFFF00" Name="MOBfreeportraiders" OnHoverIn="Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.QM_LocEntry.QM_LocText.LocalText=pathfind location Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.QM_LocEntry.QM_LocPath.pathfindlocation=pathfindloca tion" pathfindlocation="45, 0, 22" PressedColor="#FFFF00" ScrollExtent="10,10" Size="10,10" Tooltip="Freeport Raiders" TreatAsButton="true"/>
<Icon BackgroundTint="#000000" IconRect="84,168,126,210" IconResource="/images/icons/icon_map1.dds" IconStyle="zoningstyle" IconType="map" LocalTooltip="Mariner&apos;s Bell" Location="323,306" MouseOverColor="#FFFF00" Name="MarinerBell" OnHoverIn="Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.QM_LocEntry.QM_LocText.LocalText=pathfind location Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.QM_LocEntry.QM_LocPath.pathfindlocation=pathfindloca tion" pathfindlocation="-65, 0, 66" PressedColor="#FFFF00" ScrollExtent="42,42" Size="42,42" Tooltip="Mariner&apos;s Bell" TreatAsButton="true"/>
<Icon BackgroundTint="#000000" IconRect="84,168,126,210" IconResource="/images/icons/icon_map1.dds" IconStyle="zoningstyle" IconType="map" LocalTooltip="To The Graveyard" Location="56,321" MouseOverColor="#FFFF00" Name="ZoneGraveyard" OnHoverIn="Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.QM_LocEntry.QM_LocText.LocalText=pathfind location Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.QM_LocEntry.QM_LocPath.pathfindlocation=pathfindloca tion" pathfindlocation="107.5, 1, 68" PressedColor="#FFFF00" ScrollExtent="42,42" Size="42,42" Tooltip="To The Graveyard" TreatAsButton="true"/>
</Page>
Unread 01-08-2005, 01:57 PM
A Griffon

Alright, here's a complete release off all work so far. Had to break it up into multiple zip's due to upload size restriction. (Not anymore, thanks Dolby!)

Mapping is done for the following zones:
Sunken City
The Sprawl
The Ruins
The Thieves' Way
Oakmyst Forest

Stormhold and The Graveyard aren't done yet but are partially mapped.
The Ruins and The Thieves' Way don't have loc icons yet.

The Path Finder (on the titlebar) let's you enter a loc manually, then click the little yellow zone icon to the right to create a trail to that loc.

Basic Installation:
eq2ui_mainhud_map.xml - goes in the main folder of your custom UI folder
icon_map3.dds - goes in images\icons under your custom UI folder
all map_*.dds files - go in images\maps under your custom UI folder

Quib

---EDIT---
Download Removed (18)

Last edited by Quib : 01-09-2005 at 02:33 AM.
Unread 01-08-2005, 02:56 PM
Bacon Eater
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Admin

Quote:
Alright, here's a complete release off all work so far. Had to break it up into multiple zip's due to upload size restriction.
Wouldn’t have to do that if you submit it to the downloads database. Just click the download button at the top and find the map category and hit upload file. You can attach up to 6mb there. The forum is meant for quick small files. More people will find your work in the download database too. Once you upload your work there I'll remove your forum attachments.

Last edited by Dolby : 01-08-2005 at 02:59 PM. Reason: fixed typo's
Unread 01-08-2005, 03:14 PM
A Griffon

I didn't want this in regular circulation yet, it's way too early of a beta. After all newbie areas and the first level of sewers are done I'll upload it to the main downloads area.

Plus there's that waiting period for approval thing and we're sending stuff back and forth pretty quickly here.

I'm no newbie to the eqinterface system, I was in like the top 10 post count at EQ1's eqinterface.com. I must say, I love the environment you've provided for us.

Quib
Unread 01-08-2005, 03:26 PM
Bacon Eater
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Admin

Ahh ok, increased zip attachment size to 1.5mb. Hope thats large enough.
Unread 01-08-2005, 03:42 PM
A Griffon

Wow, thanks a ton! Hehe, when this passes 1.5 MB in size, it'll definately be time to make it an official download.

Also, if I delete attachments from previous posts, does it actually delete them from the server harddrive, freeing up storage space? If so, there's no reason for me to leave the old attachments and I'll go back and delete them.

Quib
Unread 01-08-2005, 03:53 PM
Bacon Eater
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Admin

Quote:
does it actually delete them from the server harddrive, freeing up storage space? If so, there's no reason for me to leave the old attachments and I'll go back and delete them.
Yes it does really delete them.
Unread 01-08-2005, 06:28 PM
EQ2MAP Webmaster

You know, I've been wondering about this for a while now.
What is the difference really between Window.visible=true and /showwindow?

Since we cant /show_window from say a button.
It doesnt work to just window.visible=true does it?
Unread 01-08-2005, 06:36 PM
EQ2MAP Webmaster

Also, just to let all know so they dont go hunting forever for locations. On all the maps that I've done for this, I've put in the locations with a 0 for the z axis. This should get them pretty close. I, or someone else should be able to go back later in game and click the waypoint, head there and just pick up the z if its too far off of 0.
Unread 01-08-2005, 07:10 PM
EQ2MAP Webmaster

Heres thieves way

Quote:
<Page Name="fprt_sewer01" ScrollExtent="436,506" Size="436,506" Visible="false">
<Icon IconStyle="NAME" IconType="map" LocalTooltip="Lady Darkblade
Quest:
Drops a piece of parchment that
gives a quest to kill Marius.
-
Marius Darkblade" Location="301,327" Name="NAMEdarkblade" OnHoverIn="Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.QM_LocEntry.QM_LocText.LocalText=pathfind location Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.QM_LocEntry.QM_LocPath.pathfindlocation=pathfindloca tion" pathfindlocation="-121, 0, 154" ScrollExtent="10,10" Size="10,10" Tooltip="Marius Darkblade" TreatAsButton="true"/>
<Icon IconStyle="NPC" IconType="map" LocalTooltip="Engineer Veebert
a link in the &quot;Sewer Problem:
A Gnome Solution&quot; Quest which
is received from Foreman Asprenus
in East Freeport." Location="229,108" Name="NPCveebert" OnHoverIn="Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.QM_LocEntry.QM_LocText.LocalText=pathfind location Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.QM_LocEntry.QM_LocPath.pathfindlocation=pathfindloca tion" pathfindlocation="-87, 0, 28" ScrollExtent="10,10" Size="10,10" Tooltip="Engineer Veebert
a link in the &quot;Sewer Problem:
A Gnome Solution&quot; Quest which
is received from Foreman Asprenus
in East Freeport." TreatAsButton="true"/>
<Icon IconStyle="NPC" IconType="map" LocalTooltip="Zatzy
Quest: Darkblades and Dirty Rats
ACCESS QUEST
Kill Darkblade Brigands to recover
a trinket." Location="74,64" Name="NPCZatzy" OnHoverIn="Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.QM_LocEntry.QM_LocText.LocalText=pathfind location Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.QM_LocEntry.QM_LocPath.pathfindlocation=pathfindloca tion" pathfindlocation="-1, 0, 0" ScrollExtent="10,10" Size="10,10" Tooltip="Zatzy
Quest: Darkblades and Dirty Rats
ACCESS QUEST
Kill Darkblade Brigands to recover
a trinket." TreatAsButton="true"/>
<Icon IconStyle="MOB" IconType="map" LocalTooltip="Sewage Rats" Location="399,254" Name="MOBsewagerats" OnHoverIn="Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.QM_LocEntry.QM_LocText.LocalText=pathfind location Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.QM_LocEntry.QM_LocPath.pathfindlocation=pathfindloca tion" pathfindlocation="-182, 0, 103" ScrollExtent="10,10" Size="10,10" Tooltip="Sewage Rats" TreatAsButton="true"/>
<Icon IconStyle="MOB" IconType="map" LocalTooltip="Corruptors..?" Location="131,408" Name="MOBcorruptors" OnHoverIn="Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.QM_LocEntry.QM_LocText.LocalText=pathfind location Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.QM_LocEntry.QM_LocPath.pathfindlocation=pathfindloca tion" pathfindlocation="-30, 0, 197" ScrollExtent="10,10" Size="10,10" Tooltip="Corruptors..?" TreatAsButton="true"/>
<Icon IconStyle="MOB" IconType="map" LocalTooltip="Netherot Chanters" Location="216,194" Name="MOBchanters" OnHoverIn="Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.QM_LocEntry.QM_LocText.LocalText=pathfind location Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.QM_LocEntry.QM_LocPath.pathfindlocation=pathfindloca tion" pathfindlocation="-79, 0, 71" ScrollExtent="10,10" Size="10,10" Tooltip="Netherot Chanters" TreatAsButton="true"/>
<Icon IconStyle="MOB" IconType="map" LocalTooltip="Darkblade Brigands" Location="303,309" Name="MOBdbbrigands" OnHoverIn="Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.QM_LocEntry.QM_LocText.LocalText=pathfind location Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.QM_LocEntry.QM_LocPath.pathfindlocation=pathfindloca tion" pathfindlocation="-128, 0, 136" ScrollExtent="10,10" Size="10,10" Tooltip="Darkblade Brigands" TreatAsButton="true"/>
<Icon IconStyle="MOB" IconType="map" LocalTooltip="Darkblade Furies" Location="93,332" Name="MOBdbfuries" OnHoverIn="Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.QM_LocEntry.QM_LocText.LocalText=pathfind location Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.QM_LocEntry.QM_LocPath.pathfindlocation=pathfindloca tion" pathfindlocation="-9, 0, 152" ScrollExtent="10,10" Size="10,10" Tooltip="Darkblade Furies" TreatAsButton="true"/>
<Icon IconStyle="MOB" IconType="map" LocalTooltip="Ravenous Cubes" Location="230,185" Name="MOBravenouscubes" OnHoverIn="Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.QM_LocEntry.QM_LocText.LocalText=pathfind location Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.QM_LocEntry.QM_LocPath.pathfindlocation=pathfindloca tion" pathfindlocation="-87, 0, 68" ScrollExtent="10,10" Size="10,10" Tooltip="Ravenous Cubes" TreatAsButton="true"/>
<Icon IconStyle="MOB" IconType="map" LocalTooltip="Trash Hoppers" Location="397,379" Name="MOBtrashhoppers" OnHoverIn="Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.QM_LocEntry.QM_LocText.LocalText=pathfind location Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.QM_LocEntry.QM_LocPath.pathfindlocation=pathfindloca tion" pathfindlocation="-181, 0, 177" ScrollExtent="10,10" Size="10,10" Tooltip="Trash Hoppers" TreatAsButton="true"/>
<Icon IconStyle="MOB" IconType="map" LocalTooltip="Diseased Ratongas
Levels 6, 6^, 7, 7^
Solos" Location="335,379" Name="MOBratongas" OnHoverIn="Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.QM_LocEntry.QM_LocText.LocalText=pathfind location Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.QM_LocEntry.QM_LocPath.pathfindlocation=pathfindloca tion" pathfindlocation="-146, 0, 182" ScrollExtent="10,10" Size="10,10" Tooltip="Diseased Ratongas
Levels 6, 6^, 7, 7^
Solos" TreatAsButton="true"/>
<Icon IconStyle="MOB" IconType="map" LocalTooltip="Sewage Rats" Location="40,257" Name="MOBsewagerats" OnHoverIn="Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.QM_LocEntry.QM_LocText.LocalText=pathfind location Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.QM_LocEntry.QM_LocPath.pathfindlocation=pathfindloca tion" pathfindlocation="18, 0, 107" ScrollExtent="10,10" Size="10,10" Tooltip="Sewage Rats" TreatAsButton="true"/>
<Icon BackgroundTint="#000000" IconRect="84,168,126,210" IconResource="/images/icons/icon_map1.dds" IconStyle="zoningstyle" IconType="map" LocalTooltip="To Serpent Sewer
Must complete Quest:
Darkblades and Dirty Rats
given by Zatzy." Location="11,175" MouseOverColor="#FFFF00" Name="Zoneserpentsewer" OnHoverIn="Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.QM_LocEntry.QM_LocText.LocalText=pathfind location Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.QM_LocEntry.QM_LocPath.pathfindlocation=pathfindloca tion" pathfindlocation="23, 0, 60" PressedColor="#FFFF00" ScrollExtent="42,42" Size="42,42" Tooltip="To Serpent Sewer
Must complete Quest:
Darkblades and Dirty Rats
given by Zatzy." TreatAsButton="true"/>
<Icon BackgroundTint="#000000" IconRect="84,168,126,210" IconResource="/images/icons/icon_map1.dds" IconStyle="zoningstyle" IconType="map" LocalTooltip="To Den of Darkblade Assasins
Group of 3-6 required to enter." Location="251,343" MouseOverColor="#FFFF00" Name="Zonedenofdb" OnHoverIn="Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.QM_LocEntry.QM_LocText.LocalText=pathfind location Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.QM_LocEntry.QM_LocPath.pathfindlocation=pathfindloca tion" pathfindlocation="-110, 0, 168" PressedColor="#FFFF00" ScrollExtent="42,42" Size="42,42" Tooltip="To Den of Darkblade Assasins
Group of 3-6 required to enter." TreatAsButton="true"/>
<Icon BackgroundTint="#000000" IconRect="84,168,126,210" IconResource="/images/icons/icon_map1.dds" IconStyle="zoningstyle" IconType="map" LocalTooltip="To North Freeport" Location="283,129" MouseOverColor="#FFFF00" Name="Zonenorthfreeport" OnHoverIn="Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.QM_LocEntry.QM_LocText.LocalText=pathfind location Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.QM_LocEntry.QM_LocPath.pathfindlocation=pathfindloca tion" pathfindlocation="-120, 0, 52" PressedColor="#FFFF00" ScrollExtent="42,42" Size="42,42" Tooltip="To North Freeport" TreatAsButton="true"/>
<Icon BackgroundTint="#000000" IconRect="84,168,126,210" IconResource="/images/icons/icon_map1.dds" IconStyle="zoningstyle" IconType="map" LocalTooltip="To West Freeport" Location="247,145" MouseOverColor="#FFFF00" Name="Zonewestfreeport" OnHoverIn="Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.QM_LocEntry.QM_LocText.LocalText=pathfind location Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.QM_LocEntry.QM_LocPath.pathfindlocation=pathfindloca tion" pathfindlocation="-101, 0, 61" PressedColor="#FFFF00" ScrollExtent="42,42" Size="42,42" Tooltip="To West Freeport" TreatAsButton="true"/>
<Icon BackgroundTint="#000000" IconRect="84,168,126,210" IconResource="/images/icons/icon_map1.dds" IconStyle="zoningstyle" IconType="map" LocalTooltip="To East Freeport" Location="291,174" MouseOverColor="#FFFF00" Name="Zoneeastfreeport" OnHoverIn="Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.QM_LocEntry.QM_LocText.LocalText=pathfind location Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.QM_LocEntry.QM_LocPath.pathfindlocation=pathfindloca tion" pathfindlocation="-130, 0, 72" PressedColor="#FFFF00" ScrollExtent="42,42" Size="42,42" Tooltip="To East Freeport" TreatAsButton="true"/>
<Icon BackgroundTint="#000000" IconRect="84,168,126,210" IconResource="/images/icons/icon_map1.dds" IconStyle="zoningstyle" IconType="map" LocalTooltip="To Stonestair Byway" Location="45,39" MouseOverColor="#FFFF00" Name="Zonestonestairbyway" OnHoverIn="Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.QM_LocEntry.QM_LocText.LocalText=pathfind location Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.QM_LocEntry.QM_LocPath.pathfindlocation=pathfindloca tion" pathfindlocation="-1, 0, 0" PressedColor="#FFFF00" ScrollExtent="42,42" Size="42,42" Tooltip="To Stonestair Byway" TreatAsButton="true"/>
<Icon BackgroundTint="#000000" IconRect="84,168,126,210" IconResource="/images/icons/icon_map1.dds" IconStyle="zoningstyle" IconType="map" LocalTooltip="To Longshadow Alley" Location="180,24" MouseOverColor="#FFFF00" Name="Zonelongshadowalley" OnHoverIn="Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.QM_LocEntry.QM_LocText.LocalText=pathfind location Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.QM_LocEntry.QM_LocPath.pathfindlocation=pathfindloca tion" pathfindlocation="-62, 0, -3" PressedColor="#FFFF00" ScrollExtent="42,42" Size="42,42" Tooltip="To Longshadow Alley" TreatAsButton="true"/>
<Icon BackgroundTint="#000000" IconRect="84,168,126,210" IconResource="/images/icons/icon_map1.dds" IconStyle="zoningstyle" IconType="map" LocalTooltip="To Beggar&apos;s Court" Location="276,43" MouseOverColor="#FFFF00" Name="Zonebeggarscourt" OnHoverIn="Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.QM_LocEntry.QM_LocText.LocalText=pathfind location Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.QM_LocEntry.QM_LocPath.pathfindlocation=pathfindloca tion" pathfindlocation="-123, 0, 0" PressedColor="#FFFF00" ScrollExtent="42,42" Size="42,42" Tooltip="To Beggar&apos;s Court" TreatAsButton="true"/>
<Icon BackgroundTint="#000000" IconRect="84,168,126,210" IconResource="/images/icons/icon_map1.dds" IconStyle="zoningstyle" IconType="map" LocalTooltip="To Temple Street" Location="315,423" MouseOverColor="#FFFF00" Name="Zonetemplestreet" OnHoverIn="Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.QM_LocEntry.QM_LocText.LocalText=pathfind location Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.QM_LocEntry.QM_LocPath.pathfindlocation=pathfindloca tion" pathfindlocation="-134, 0, 213" PressedColor="#FFFF00" ScrollExtent="42,42" Size="42,42" Tooltip="To Temple Street" TreatAsButton="true"/>
<Icon BackgroundTint="#000000" IconRect="84,168,126,210" IconResource="/images/icons/icon_map1.dds" IconStyle="zoningstyle" IconType="map" LocalTooltip="To Scale Yard" Location="183,435" MouseOverColor="#FFFF00" Name="Zonescaleyard" OnHoverIn="Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.QM_LocEntry.QM_LocText.LocalText=pathfind location Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.QM_LocEntry.QM_LocPath.pathfindlocation=pathfindloca tion" pathfindlocation="-68, 0, 217" PressedColor="#FFFF00" ScrollExtent="42,42" Size="42,42" Tooltip="To Scale Yard" TreatAsButton="true"/>
<Icon BackgroundTint="#000000" IconRect="84,168,126,210" IconResource="/images/icons/icon_map1.dds" IconStyle="zoningstyle" IconType="map" LocalTooltip="To South Freeport" Location="259,232" MouseOverColor="#FFFF00" Name="Zonesouthfreeport" OnHoverIn="Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.QM_LocEntry.QM_LocText.LocalText=pathfind location Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.QM_LocEntry.QM_LocPath.pathfindlocation=pathfindloca tion" pathfindlocation="-111, 0, 104" PressedColor="#FFFF00" ScrollExtent="42,42" Size="42,42" Tooltip="To South Freeport" TreatAsButton="true"/>
<Icon BackgroundTint="#000000" IconRect="84,168,126,210" IconResource="/images/icons/icon_map1.dds" IconStyle="zoningstyle" IconType="map" LocalTooltip="To Big Bend" Location="19,313" MouseOverColor="#FFFF00" Name="Zonebigbend" OnHoverIn="Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.QM_LocEntry.QM_LocText.LocalText=pathfind location Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.QM_LocEntry.QM_LocPath.pathfindlocation=pathfindloca tion" pathfindlocation="20, 0, 146" PressedColor="#FFFF00" ScrollExtent="42,42" Size="42,42" Tooltip="To Big Bend" TreatAsButton="true"/>
</Page>

Last edited by Eloa : 01-08-2005 at 10:29 PM.
Closed Thread