Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Interface Discussion > Released

Unread 04-14-2006, 02:28 PM
A Darkpaw Brute
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Befallen
Default Hinton's UI Pieces & Compilation [Help & Support]

** Adding Content - Please Be Patient **

This will be the Help & Support Forum for all of my User Interface Modifications and my Compilation. I will be editing this during this weekend for content and a general FAQ most likely.
Unread 06-15-2006, 04:23 PM
A Coastal Crab

Server: Antonia Bayle

Will you be updating your UI for the recent patch? I really like this one the best just need to be able to use broker's and what not
Unread 06-20-2006, 01:48 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Everfrost
Thumbs Up Having problems with Com update 24

Hi,

I don't know how often you check this. BUt was using your guild window and other UI's, when I saw your comp. I really like most of what you have and already have a few. So I took all them out and added your comp, have been able to change a few back to others that I like better (no offence intended) However, I am having a few problems, and am hoping that you can help me correct them. First, I have been unable to get my grp seettings back to the original, I have already changed that xml, but your design keeps coming up, I am missing another xml that needs to be removed?

Second, for the maintained spells the window works, has the spells and what they are called, but I am missing the timer and target info!

Lastly, and I am not sure if you can help me on this one, but I have the spoilers window for EQ2 maps and I am now missing the frame (have already checked my settings) it has made it black and cannot find the minimize or close buttons very easily.

Like I said I am not sure if you can help with the last, but would really appreciate it if you had the time. As my xml and UI building skills are at a minimum.

None the less great work,

Taylinn
Unread 06-22-2006, 07:33 PM
A Griffon

Server: Lucan DLere

Hi iam useing this UI its great, just trying to find why iam getting these errors

Thanks for any advise Lady1

build="SOEBuild=3199L" version="SOEVersionString=2006/6/21 19:29:52" build_type="USER OPTIMIZED" ls_address="none" zone="qey_north" loc="257.08 -18.82 -102.11" performance="7" alert="D:\live\eq2\framework\vdl\src\VdlErr.cpp(85): (VDL Parser) *buffer*(0) : Error, File not found: clientvdl/spellvisuals/expansion_03/design/steamfont_geyser.vdl
"
build="SOEBuild=3199L" version="SOEVersionString=2006/6/21 19:29:52" build_type="USER OPTIMIZED" ls_address="none" zone="qey_north" loc="257.08 -18.82 -102.11" performance="7" alert="D:\live\eq2\game\gamecommon\EqSpellCast.cpp(81): ERROR - Unable to load spell cast 'clientvdl/spellvisuals/expansion_03/design/steamfont_geyser.vdl'."
build="SOEBuild=3199L" version="SOEVersionString=2006/6/21 19:29:52" build_type="USER OPTIMIZED" ls_address="none" zone="qey_north" loc="257.08 -18.82 -102.11" performance="7" alert="D:\live\eq2\framework\vdl\src\VdlErr.cpp(85): (VDL Parser) *buffer*(0) : Error, File not found: clientvdl/spellvisuals/expansion_03/design/steamfont_steam_tubes.vdl
"
build="SOEBuild=3199L" version="SOEVersionString=2006/6/21 19:29:52" build_type="USER OPTIMIZED" ls_address="none" zone="qey_north" loc="257.08 -18.82 -102.11" performance="7" alert="D:\live\eq2\game\gamecommon\EqSpellCast.cpp(81): ERROR - Unable to load spell cast 'clientvdl/spellvisuals/expansion_03/design/steamfont_steam_tubes.vdl'."
build="SOEBuild=3199L" version="SOEVersionString=2006/6/21 19:29:52" build_type="USER OPTIMIZED" ls_address="none" zone="qey_north" loc="257.08 -18.82 -102.11" performance="7" alert="D:\live\eq2\framework\vdl\src\VdlErr.cpp(85): (VDL Parser) *buffer*(0) : Error, File not found: clientvdl/spellvisuals/expansion_03/design/faydark_fireflies.vdl
"
build="SOEBuild=3199L" version="SOEVersionString=2006/6/21 19:29:52" build_type="USER OPTIMIZED" ls_address="none" zone="qey_north" loc="257.08 -18.82 -102.11" performance="7" alert="D:\live\eq2\game\gamecommon\EqSpellCast.cpp(81): ERROR - Unable to load spell cast 'clientvdl/spellvisuals/expansion_03/design/faydark_fireflies.vdl'."
build="SOEBuild=3199L" version="SOEVersionString=2006/6/21 19:29:52" build_type="USER OPTIMIZED" ls_address="none" zone="qey_north" loc="257.08 -18.82 -102.11" performance="7" alert="D:\live\eq2\framework\vdl\src\VdlErr.cpp(85): (VDL Parser) *buffer*(0) : Error, File not found: clientvdl/spellvisuals/expansion_03/design/faydark_hummingbirds.vdl
"
build="SOEBuild=3199L" version="SOEVersionString=2006/6/21 19:29:52" build_type="USER OPTIMIZED" ls_address="none" zone="qey_north" loc="257.08 -18.82 -102.11" performance="7" alert="D:\live\eq2\game\gamecommon\EqSpellCast.cpp(81): ERROR - Unable to load spell cast 'clientvdl/spellvisuals/expansion_03/design/faydark_hummingbirds.vdl'."
build="SOEBuild=3199L" version="SOEVersionString=2006/6/21 19:29:52" build_type="USER OPTIMIZED" ls_address="none" zone="qey_north" loc="257.08 -18.82 -102.11" performance="7" alert="D:\live\eq2\framework\vdl\src\VdlErr.cpp(85): (VDL Parser) *buffer*(0) : Error, File not found: clientvdl/spellvisuals/expansion_03/design/steamfont_clockwork_fixer.vdl
"
build="SOEBuild=3199L" version="SOEVersionString=2006/6/21 19:29:52" build_type="USER OPTIMIZED" ls_address="none" zone="qey_north" loc="257.08 -18.82 -102.11" performance="7" alert="D:\live\eq2\game\gamecommon\EqSpellCast.cpp(81): ERROR - Unable to load spell cast 'clientvdl/spellvisuals/expansion_03/design/steamfont_clockwork_fixer.vdl'."
build="SOEBuild=3199L" version="SOEVersionString=2006/6/21 19:29:52" build_type="USER OPTIMIZED" ls_address="none" zone="qey_north" loc="257.08 -18.82 -102.11" performance="7" alert="D:\live\eq2\framework\vdl\src\VdlErr.cpp(85): (VDL Parser) *buffer*(0) : Error, File not found: clientvdl/spellvisuals/expansion_03/design/steamfont_slow_steam.vdl
"
build="SOEBuild=3199L" version="SOEVersionString=2006/6/21 19:29:52" build_type="USER OPTIMIZED" ls_address="none" zone="qey_north" loc="257.08 -18.82 -102.11" performance="7" alert="D:\live\eq2\game\gamecommon\EqSpellCast.cpp(81): ERROR - Unable to load spell cast 'clientvdl/spellvisuals/expansion_03/design/steamfont_slow_steam.vdl'."
Unread 07-28-2006, 09:43 AM
A Coastal Crab

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Lu25

Are you ever gonna make this compatible with LU25? Fix the inventory bug? Really enjoyed using this.
Unread 09-02-2006, 11:44 AM
A Darkpaw Brute

Sorry I haven't been updating lately. Been very very very busy with real life and just didn't get around to it. You're all updated now, and it's a darn good release this time around, enjoy!
Unread 09-03-2006, 02:14 PM
A Berserk Golem

Server: Beta 1

Is there any chance to get the ability for the harvesting window, performance settings, night vision, etc

Sort of like this one
http://www.eq2interface.com/download...fo.php?id=4128

I can add it myself and all but just a suggestion. And I love that someone else uses 24" 1920x1200 weee!
Unread 09-05-2006, 12:16 PM
A Darkpaw Brute

I myself use the InfoCenter for all my Info Needs and leave my Inventory Window open, so really haven't had a need or want for the Multi-Button Start Buttons, but I can definitely add that in the next release as an Optional. Thanks for the idea!
Unread 09-05-2006, 03:29 PM
A Berserk Golem

well what i really need is the performance pannel to quick go from exp settings to raid settings =) I dont care about the other crap on that pannel lol
Unread 09-21-2006, 08:23 AM
A Darkpaw Brute

Hehe, I'll see what I can do to throw one of those in there. I'm going to spend some time this weekend tweaking various parts of the UI and trying to update some things I'm noticing Zonx not updating (Classic Pieces which are included in my compile) and go from there. This also includes adding the fancy start menu option that's been requested a few times.
Unread 09-21-2006, 08:26 AM
A Darkpaw Brute

Ya know, I never even saw Lady1's post before... wow this is a late reply. If you're still out there Lady1, those errors appear like you may be missing some core game files. Try doing a Full File Check if you still need to fix these errors. If it's not that, let me know and I'll do some research for you.
Unread 09-21-2006, 08:32 AM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

In my experience those errors are often appearing when SOE accidentally lists some files in the download manifests which shouldn't be there. If you look at Lady1's logs, those are EoF files she is missing. No wonder, EoF is not available on live.

Those error messages can safely be ignored. If you really had missing models in game, you would see those cute pink cubes that the engine places in their stead.
Unread 11-08-2006, 04:37 AM
A Berserk Golem

this going to be ready to go for EoF? or should i start looking for a new one
Unread 11-30-2006, 08:45 PM
A Griffon

Server: Lucan DLere

Any update on the Guild window becoming GU29 compatible?
Unread 12-24-2006, 06:23 PM
A Darkpaw Brute

Please switch to Profit-UI or the other UIs as I will no longer be supporting any other UI Mods or compilations other than the new Guild Window I am working on which will be the best I can possibly get it, including any and ALL information pertaining to anything related to being in a guild, running one, etc... and will even be releasing a special version for members of my guild on the Befallen server.
Unread 01-07-2007, 12:10 AM
A man among men
This person is a EQ2Map developer.

Server: Nagafen
Exclamation Sneek Peak

Hinton and I are re-doing a guild window, specifically to be an ultimate guild window. This guild window will have pretty much everything pertaining to the guild. This will include Writs, HQs, Raid Guides, Status Related things(Rewards, Status items, housing, mounts, etc.), etc.

It will take a while to add the Raid Guides for all zone (mostly Major raid zones), so we will add it in in our first major update. If you have any information pertaining to raids, such as guides, please feel free to PM Hinton and I (dragowulf).

We took some of the information from Miliquest Info Center, such as HQ, and Writs, and put it in the window [CREDIT], as well as some other things from different resources and we will add the credit button for the Misc sub-tab in the information tab(for all the people that provided the information we have).

THE GUILD WINDOW WILL NOT interfere with miliquest infocenter, instead of having the "infocenter" folder, we rescripted it and its the "guildinfo" folder. They work seperately so you can have both.

Here are some screenshots of what we have and we plan on getting the release soon(Default UI, and theme, and ProfitUI compatable):

this is a major project and we hope you will like it(especially the raid guides/help)
thanks

(We will also be releasing the same guild window with information partaining to our guild[Hinton and I] Guardians on the Beffallen server.

We are thinking of making it so that every guild can make different changes to the <myguild> tab so that they can make their own guild specific/REQUIRED guild window, that can be for rules, code of honor, etc.

Last edited by dragowulf : 01-07-2007 at 12:16 AM.