EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > General Discussion > Request

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 06-08-2005, 05:50 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle
Thumbs Up Experience Bar With XP/MP Bar Look

Ok, so I have been working with the eq2 builder, and have been able to modify themes, but have not yet become skilled enough to create my own interface piece, but i know what I want.

I am looking for an experience bar that shows adventure xp, tradeskill xp, and guild xp all at the same time. And I want them to look like the hp and mana bars that are just under your name in the default setting (same size and all). At mouseover I would like to see % towards next level, debt, and vitality. Of course the bars wouldnt have the secondary bar (ex. blue bar on the adventure xp bar). 5 or 10 slot, just so long as they look just like the hp/mana bars.

I would like to make the adventure xp bar the default yellow, tradeskill default purple, and guild another color (red would be cool)

Anyway, i know it is a lot to ask, but if someone could try to make this or give me some suggestions to try i would be VERY grateful. I have tryed altering my hp/mp bars, but it didnt work. Thanks for reading this even if you can't or don't feel like trying this one. I appriciate any help i recieve.