EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > EQ2MAP

Unread 12-20-2006, 04:38 PM
A Coastal Crab

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default List of POI's possible?

First off, I have just come across EQ2MAP and I love it, very useful. You should all pat yourselves on the back for doing a grand job!

I just had a quick question and hopefully this has not been answered before, I tried to search but couldn't really think of what search terms to use...

Is it currently possible to get a text listing on the left panel of the map window with all the POI's on the current map, and then choose one to get the orange trail to lead me there, or even hilight the relevant POI on the map?

Kind of like the original SOE Maps for town zones, where you can enter a city zone and choose an address like '2 Compassion Road' and then go there.

I am asking because zones like EL have a lot of POI's but it is tricky to find the one you require by using mouseover.

Again, sorry if this is covered elsewhere and seasonal greetings!
Unread 12-20-2006, 04:59 PM
A Griffon

Server: Lucan DLere

The EQ2MAP Map Spoiler has a lot, but not all, of the POIs in a seperate window that you can click on for a waypoint wisp. Try that out and see if it helps.
Unread 12-22-2006, 10:35 AM
A Coastal Crab

Server: Antonia Bayle

Also about the POI's in certain zones when you mouse over them it wont show up I didnt see a recent post about it if there is one..but it's been doing it since EOF launched and it seems only to be dungens just wondered if there is a fix for it or if I need to re-install, I have auto updater and that didnt seem to work so anyone know how to fix this?
Unread 12-22-2006, 11:23 AM
A Griffon

Server: Lucan DLere

Many many posts about that issue. It's on SOEs side and has to do with the way they work fog into the map, or something like that. At any rate, from the Current Zone tab just uncheck the Map Fog box, select the World Map tab then re-select the Current Zone tab. All should be well after that.

BTW, the developers of EQ2MAP responded to this issue, in part, was to make sure that the Map Fog box was available on every map. If you come accross one that doesn't happen to have such a box then type the following into your chat box to bring one up:

/show_window MainHUD.Map.FogCheckbox