View Single Post
Unread 03-07-2008, 10:54 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Antonia Bayle

Well it's that time again, I'm doing many small changes to perform overall overhauls to the system, first was the removal of any dependance on Fetish styles, it was added back when i started using goldi's start button and it's always bothered me it was there since I never had permission of Zonx to be borrowing it... i've already finished that change to eliminate it.

I'm also working on a central control panel for the UI to enable and disable features of the UI like profits bottom bar, the press to activate macro buttons in each window, auto loot (decline, greed/loot, none)

One thing i've noticed is the start button addon i've been using is outdated with very few buttons compared to some of the others i've seen... is there any better one then the current you folks like? ((of course it will depend on the author's say so if we can use it)) Or would you prefer a new one from scratch with the options / buttons we decide as a group vert would most benefit from.

Any other things you've seen that you think we the users of vert could benefit from don't be shy in mentioning it... I know vert is very plain compared to all the other UI's and mostly it's my own fault since I havn't played the game itself since december of 06, just been doing updates... but now i'm playing again and realize just how out of date the UI has become when i look at the other more popular ones.

This question is also going to other UI authors, you know your users, you know your UI's ... is there a feature you have that your users find they can't live without, that you think the users of another UI might also find just as useful.. I'm only asking as while the userbase of vert is very small compared to the big boys, I'd like you folks to have and get everything you need.

Last edited by Ranot : 03-07-2008 at 10:58 PM.