View Single Post
Unread 11-26-2007, 12:42 AM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Crushbone
Default Lots of Updates

As posted on my Portal:

=====

I updated a couple of older mods plus uploaded a few new ones today! Here's the run-down:

UPDATED: Seagoat's XP Bars
The bars have gotten another facelift! They've been condensed even further vertically, but I've expanded them a bit horizontally and changed the displayed information. Check out the info page for screenshots and a full changelog!

UPDATED: Seagoat's Inventory
Just one small change here; I've added a button that opens the Dressing Room window. I got tired of having to ctrl+click on something I was already wearing just to bring the window up, so I implemented a button that will accomplish the same task without all that pesky ctrl-ing.

NEW: Seagoat's [OCD-ADV] Compass and Clock (patch)
I made some font tweaks to Jaxel's spectacular clock/compass and made use of the new locale dynamic data implemented with GU40. Take a look!

NEW: Seagoat's Target Ring: Gilded Pentacle
This one's a silvery pentagram with gold highlights and a "negative space" con graphic. Think chic New Age...

NEW: Seagoat's Target Ring: Skull Helmet
Here's an intimidating fanged skull helmet with a "negative space" con graphic!

If you use and enjoy my mods -- or even if you just think they're pretty cool -- please don't forget to rate them and add them to your favorites. Thanks and enjoy!