View Single Post
Unread 02-06-2006, 11:09 PM
A Grove Wisp

Server: Antonia Bayle
Smile Tradeskill window mod

Love your simple, no-frills, mouseless tradeskill window mod, man. It does only just what I need it to do. I only have one request concerning it, however... Could it please be reduced in size? Should be able to do that and keep it up to date with any functional changes they make to the default, no?

Specificly, I'm seeing tons of deadspace along it's vertical length while in creation mode, between the different quality levels, around the frame of the window, etc. And it's just too big!

Would be really nice if it could be scrunched down vertically as much as possible without actually changing any elements in the window, and then possibly being able to resize the window so we can view a longer list.

Smaller icons and text in the recipe list wouldn't hurt either, but I know how upset you get when they change stuff and you have to rebuild everything, so please don't go to any significant trouble on my part.

Shrinking it's realestate would be fantastic on it's own.

EDIT: oh, and what's making the durn thing relocate every login? i know it's a problem with the default, because i had that problem with it too.

Last edited by iesmeh : 02-07-2006 at 10:28 AM.