Thread: Othesus UI mods
View Single Post
Unread 03-15-2007, 07:31 PM
A Dervish Cutthroat
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Antonia Bayle

Adding tab like original firefox ability was great idea.

Though I'm still having bit problem with usage of this browser window when minimized.

After I check info, I would like to minimized then copy and paste info to chat window directly sometimes. Or link clicky link to guild chat after copy in browser window > minimize browser > type /gu > then paste. In order to do these for now, I have to click chat window or lose any focus from any window then do so.

Currently, when browser is minimized, of course the window is still focused, not accepting command like you have modded (thx for this) but still it is too ez to misunderstand that chat window isnt still focused.

Is there any way to make minimizing this browser window auto focus chat window? Well, chat window isn't really good answer but anyway to make minimizing this window auto makes no window focused so accepting all keyboard command assigned? (for example, if player assigned enter key as "start chat", after minimizing this browser window it will act as it should, same as "/" to start typing command)