View Single Post
Unread 11-07-2008, 04:41 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anarissa View Post
I've done all this, I've even removed Profit and done a fresh reinstall of both Profit and UISettings Spy. What I'm not getting is anything in the box that says "Modules and Windows", how do I get this Inventory line you say to use?? I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong or what?! BTW, if I delete all my ui server settings files and try to load one of the Profits into UISettings, it gives me an error saying "This seems to be a uisettings file PreLU47. UISettings Spy no longer supports the old format." Might that be the reason, because that is what I base all my settings off. Thanks for your time guys, and I appreciate everything, honest!
same here, modules and windows remains blank with both ProfitUI and modified profile, and i too get "This seems to be a uisettings file PreLU47. UISettings Spy no longer supports the old format." when loading ProfitUI profile. No error message when loading modified character profile.

edit , tried different versions of UI settings spy
1.0.3.4(according to "About" box), filename suggests its 1.0.3.5, behaves as described above
1.0.3.4(version name in filename) hangs immediately, I did try to rename the ui files alphabeticaly so that the spy would look into different UI files when its launched, hang with every file
1.0.3.3(version name in filename, "about" box doesnt say anything) works like a charm for default ProfitUI default profile but modified *.ini files won't show anything in "Modules and Windows" box. Doesnt show it with profile files that i had saved from time i only used the default SOE UI either

With default ProfitUI1280x1024 bags wont fit without ovelapping, have to re-arrange the placement and the bag slot size

Last edited by PilgrimEQ2 : 11-07-2008 at 05:01 PM.