View Single Post
Unread 12-18-2012, 12:31 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Unrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zidu View Post
Will the quickraidbuttons.txt file be updated by the person maintaing ProfitUI?

Ever since the level increase to 92 this file has been wrong for the 1-5 buttons for most classes. This mostly applies to healers as most don't even know that when they hit one of those buttons there are actually using a lower ability.

I have updated all of my toons myself but you would be surprised how many healers etc have no idea about this problem.

Honestly one of the main features of Profit has been that these buttons were already setup. Using Drums does add time as you are forced to setup these things yourself.

I am aware of the program tknarr built to generate the code for these buttons and I assume this may be the reason he doesn't update the file for all classes.
Actually for many of the heal spells the level didn't change. There are a few cases where they did. I am sure a collection of the new spell ids need to be made in order to update that file though. For us NA users its simple as putting the correct spellformylevel name in however for internation users it would have to be spellid# which isn't hard to obtain but tknarr would need the spell number so it works on international versions as well.