View Single Post
Unread 11-19-2012, 12:28 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Unrest

I've sent another update up to Kaldran with the following in it:
  • The default tradeskill window's now working, Experiment tab and all. The large variant's still a minor modification of the default window, I'm working on a proper update of it and the small variant. Not sure I can get the small variant to work well with the pull-downs for the Experiment pane, they take up a fair amount of room.
  • Updated the duration-only maintained windows to add the new stack count in the upper-right corner of the icons. The proc count was shifted left to the upper-left corner. The size of the icons makes the numbers a bit cramped.
  • Updated the target and implied-target windows to make the distance numbers a bit more obvious and less likely to get lost against the clock/compass.
  • Fixed the broker window to include levels up to 95.
  • Updated eq2.ini with a few more minor settings. None of them are required, and if you've already got a customized eq2.ini there's no reason to overwrite it.

On the to-do list:
  • Finish the large and small tradeskill window variants.
  • Clean up the group windows a bit. I'm still trying to get group member elements down to the old 38 pixels from the 44 I had to go up to for SOEmote, but so far I'm not having a lot of luck so I'm going to clean up the irregularities in the XML and then try a different approach.