View Single Post
Unread 03-12-2016, 01:48 PM
A Weald Wolf

Server: Unkown

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessAriel View Post
I totally agree with you offkilterkitty I am having a really really hard time getting use to the new persona window and I can't for the life of me figure out how to get the appearance section of it not to be greyed out. As well on the experience bar (Zidu's) how do I get the tithing to show correctly? When I right click on the window and change it to show tithing it just stays at AA's, what am I doing wrong?
For the XP window I posted to show tithe you must right click the window and under window settings choose frame only. The right clicks you are doing on the Xp/Guild/AA etc doesn't show tithe and that bug in the drop down menus is something that I never tried to fix.

As for the persona window someone posted earlier I also did not care for it. The window is not a modified Profit Persona Window and probably doesn't belong in this thread which is for trying to keep Profit stuff updated but I commend them for trying.

Now if you don't care about mixing different UI pieces and want a fully functioning up to date Persona Window I suggest using the one from DarqUI.

The file below is from the DarqUI and is what I currently use since the last updated one from Profit doesn't have all the current bells/whistles.
Attached Files
File Type: xml eq2ui_mainhud_persona.xml (343.0 KB, 352 views)