View Single Post
Unread 09-10-2014, 01:13 PM
A Brown Bear

Server: Guk
Default Profit - Big Problems

I have been away from game since January 2013. I saved my character's UI's in my email for profit. I downloaded the game and the updater for maps and profit. I placed my ton's UI's in the EQ2 folder as I had done in the past many times before. I am having several issues.

The first and biggest issue is that I can't click on my spells and/or combat arts. When I put the mouse over the icon I get the move window symbol. I tried moving the window and locking it. Locking is not working at all and still was unable to use a mouse to click on the spell. I even tried placing mounts, and totems in the windows and they would not work either. Call to home in these slots would not activate.

Next, there seems to be some issues with zoning. When I zone the full screen goes to windows and enlarges and moves everything around. There is no longer an option to change resolution while in windows mode to correct the issue either when looking within settings.

There may be other issues as well, but these are so overwhelming/unplayable that I haven't stayed in game long enough to figure out if there are any. What am I missing?

Last edited by teyabs : 09-10-2014 at 01:14 PM. Reason: Added a question.