View Single Post
Unread 11-21-2012, 01:41 PM
A Griffon

Server: Unrest

Tried the default window for the first time in years (I've always been an old version crafter) and having issues.

1) It never seems to stay expanded between sessions.

2) If i attempt to start a new recipe while its collapsed (as I'm used to doing), the window gets a little wonky and has both panes on top of each other instead of being replaced.

3) The focus falls off of the crafting bar way too easily. Clicking anywhere in the window other than the actual counters removes the focus from them. Hitting enter to start the recipe removes the focus. This makes crafting multiple items via keyboard impossible as I always have to use my mouse to refocus the hotkeys to the crafting window every time I start a new combine.

Perhaps some of these are problems that have always existed with the default window, as I said I haven't used it in years because I always preferred the older version that allowed me to hit enter to start/restart recipes and kept the focus on the crafting hotbar just by clicking anywhere in the combo window. Can you please just fix the old version to once again accept enter as a begin/recreate key, and I'll be happy to continue using it?! That functionality disappeared with the expansion, and both my husband and I desperately miss it!
Maevyen - 95 Wizard          Maedonna - 95 Berserker
Maelani - 95 Mystic          Maehymn - 95 Troubadour
Maedelyn - 95 Warden         Maewyn - 95 Brigand
Maeniac - 95 Inquisitor      Maerilyn - 95 Assassin
Maenie - 95 Channeler        Maelynne - 95 Beastlord
Unrest Server