View Single Post
Unread 08-30-2007, 02:01 PM
A Nerius Seer

Server: Nektulos

tympyst :
(1) In one of the Options windows, you can set the hot-keys used to toggle most of the UI windows. Go there and see what your Start Button is set to.
(2) You can use /show_window MainHud.StartButton to make it appear.
(3) You can use /show_window Inventory.Locator to bring up a window to show the location of many usefull UI windows. The Start Button might be on the selectable list.

miliskel :
I am not in the LoN Beta, but I can bring up the window and go through the tutorial. Check your eq2ui_mainhud.xml file, and see if you have include lines for the files eq2ui_mainhud_tcg.xml and eq2ui_mainhud_tcgdialog.xml. Black (or sometimes white) backgrounds usually mean missing xml or dds files.

Ayalin :
R-click on your chat window and bring up its options window. This 'feature' can be turned on/off via selecting one of the 'No Frames/Frames/Frame and Border' (I dont remember the exact wording). If this does NOT work, then you need to replace your eq2ui_mainhud_mainchat.xml file with one of the others supplied in the Fetish zip file. I use the one called _simple_eq2ui_mainhud_mainchat.xml. Just rename the _simple_eq2ui_mainhud_mainchat.xml file to eq2ui_mainhud_mainchat.xml. I think what you are seeing is called 'input stealthing'. And it IS a feature.