Thread: New Updater
View Single Post
Unread 02-27-2014, 10:19 AM
A Crazed Gnoll

Server: Crushbone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denavin View Post
I am getting tired of the Peice of Sh.t not working. AGAIN I have to move the F...ing install location FIX THIS SH.T!!!

This time it was Iobit Advanded System Care that broke this crap updater. I figured if CCleaner was causing a problem I would use a different system cleaner. Well guess what the same sh.t happend again, and it is not the files kept in the temp folder they are still there but the F...ing update still will not work. I suspect that the Regestry cleaner is deleting a key, not sure. Would be nice if you would find out what the issue is already.

You need to either go back to the old system ( that worked ) or come up with a better way of doing the update, preferabley one that works!

I have to give kudos to Kaldran, Therendil, and tknarr for continuing to look into Denavin's problem after this post because I certainly wouldn't have.

Denavin, you did not pay for anything ProfitUI related. These people do not get paid to do what they are doing. They volunteer their time from their busy schedules and do it for free. You appear to be the only one that is having this problem and it cannot be replicated. So in my mind, and my mind alone, you don't like the program? Don't use it!