View Single Post
Unread 03-16-2006, 01:39 AM
A Grassland Beetle
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Lucan DLere

((ATTENTION!))
I hoping theres a Moderator around who can PLEASE lock this thread soon enough. I've created two new threads which I will now dub "Official" and this thread is now redundant. I'd appreciate if EVERYONE could PLEASE avoid posting here and instead post in the appropriate thread listed below:

Main Thread
I'm going to try and keep this for development (as in the guys working on it!) posting only.

Help & Feedback Thread
It's pretty obvious, but everyone else besides the devs for ProfitUI (and myself) please post here with questions, feedback, suggestions and so on. We're trying to keep things as tight and clean as possible.

TO AUTHORS/PEOPLE HELPING WITH THIS PROJECT:
I'd like any of you helping out with ProfitUI to please PM me for some more details. I'm *hoping* the mods can help us reinforce to let us devs (haha, the only time I can get away with calling myself that) to post in the main thread while having the rest of the public post in the Help & Feedback thread. I'd appreciate it if you guys could throw up any posts you can, even as placeholders, for when you contribute to the project on the Main thread. This will help things out a lot.

<< Spiricore >>
aka Jiivin n'Groovin (retired)
aka Faultline
aka Aexenius
<< Lucan DLere >>

Last edited by Spiricore : 03-16-2006 at 01:56 AM.