View Single Post
Unread 03-14-2006, 01:55 PM
A Griffon

Server: Najena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixi
I've played with this since my triumphant (well /cough) return to EQ2 and for the most part it is wonderful. However (of course) I have a few random suggestions.

- When you queue an ability it is very hard to see the flashing indicator on the hotbutton. I've tried changing to various colors but it's really hard to see what is queued.

- I really like having a frame around my chatwindows but would prefer if it extended so that the mouse-over scrolling bar was *inside* the frame.

- The bottom bar is very handy but would it be possible to move it? Or is it stuck on the bottom (effectivly being totally hid if you run with the letterbox turned on). If it already is movable somehow please fill me in on how to do it hehe.

- The xp display. Would it be possible to get an option to display the regular kind of xp bar instead of the big-lettered thing going on now? Like having them all lined up under each other, allowing me to resize the window up and down depending on how many I want displayed.

Edit: One more hehe. I would really love if you could smash in the Fetish minimap thingy as a part of the package. I've tried for days and I just can't seem to get it work.

That's a few that I'm curious about hehe. All in all this is a sweet UI and I've seen nothing yet that will make me change.
-I find it difficult to see queued abilities on my hotbar as well since a couple live updates ago. I haven't played with the associated shading colors yet though. Before I had a very light shade of yellow I think which worked fine for me.

-The bottom bar with the extra stats is movable. Right-click to unlock the window and give it a try. It is somewhat tricky to move if you've shrunken the dark upper part down so that it's just the stat "strip" but I'm pretty sure it's still possible to move if you click the right place.