Thread: Mage cures
View Single Post
Unread 06-07-2013, 12:16 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle

Thanks for the update.

Perhaps you can shed some light on a issue I seem to be having with the group/raid window click-to-cure since the last game update:

I have an in-game macro with a bunch of commands (/load_keymaps; /load_colors; /loadhotkeys; /show_window Custom.TargetCasting; /show_window Custom.ProfitUI_SubClassDetector; etc) - purpose being for assorted reasons, like BGs.

The problem is, since the last update, the "/show_window Custom.ProfitUI_SubClassDetector" command seems to have a habit of breaking the group/raid click-to-cure function (and the quickbuttons?)
- The first time I use the command, nothing seems to break
- The second time I use the command, it breaks the click-to-cure function
- The third time I use the command, it breaks the quickbuttons (at least in the group window).

Regarding the 2nd part, instead of casting the ability, it returns the error "This spell or ability is no longer available". Only restarting the game client seems to fix this, until I break it again.

I forget the reason I added that command in many moons ago, but perhaps I don't even need it anymore?

-- Oh and on a completely unrelated note, is there any way to get the Target Casting bar to default to "on" so I don't need to remember to use that command whenever I log in?