View Single Post
Unread 11-02-2011, 11:17 AM
A Griffon
Featured

Server: Antonia Bayle
Send a message via AIM to Drumstix42 Send a message via MSN to Drumstix42 Send a message via Yahoo to Drumstix42

Quote:
Originally Posted by astroboy002 View Post
Hello, sorry to ask probably a newbie question. I am using Profit UI and I downloaded Your Drums standalone Spell Timer add on. I assumed I installed correctly. the spell timer settings window pops up and also the spell timer window shows up too. Just when I click on the Edit button, I get another window popping up with Places of Interests. Could I please get some help to see what I may have done wrong or if u can point me in the right direction that would be great. Thankyou for ur time in reading my post.
p.s. the DrumsUI spell Timer version I downloaded is 2011.8.17 just in case u needed to know.=)
Make sure the file "eq2ui_popup_add_poi.xml" is correctly installed from the zip as well as "eq2map_ignorelist.xml". If you are missing the ignorelist file, EQ2maps will overwrite the file and that will cause your problem to occur.

The mod shares the Point of Interest window to be able to save options, so all files be must extracted to your UI folder. Try installing/unzipping it again.