View Single Post
Unread 03-01-2007, 02:17 PM
A Forest Scavenger

Server: Nektulos
Default Observations for diagnostics

Hello, I've been having this same issue as well (as I suspect most of us are), and I did try to pay attention to what caused this. It appeared to me that it occured most often when doing something with targeting, even when I was ungrouped and did not even have the group window open. Every time I change a target, or have the mouse over something targetable the spam occured, on resource nodes, other players, and interactable items. I'm wondering if perhaps Deathbane27 had a point, could there be a slash command that has changed from /target to /testcopy maybe? I have spoken with some others using various UI's (shame on them for not using UIeXtreme /grin) and they have not seen the bug, so there must be something either in your chat window or elsewhere (I don't pretend to know how they all tie in together, but it seems to me, that if an error is occuring with the target window, it would still display in the chat window, so that window may not actually be where the bug is). The spam also occurs if i am standing perfectly still, with no mouse movement, nothing targeted and an agro mob comes up and hits me, which also seems to be something with the targeting to me.

Hope these observatoins help,

-Rat

Last edited by Ratan_Kabidge : 03-01-2007 at 02:20 PM.