View Single Post
Unread 04-14-2005, 06:32 AM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Runnyeye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baelzharon
First I'd like to say this is the most polished looking UI I've seen. Up to this point I've been using the Fetish UI and although it had nice features it did not feel like a total UI like yours does. What I would love would be a merging of some great features found in Fetish into yours.

The "Find It" feature that fetish has in the Trader/Broker Inventory is awesome, and really saves time when setting up your vendor. Please add/copy this.

I love the entire tradeskill setup of fetish, and your UI lacks a custom one. Could you just copy the Fetish one and make it work with yours?
Adding in a "find it" feature shouldnt be to difficult to do....

I have been working on changeing the tradeskill windows... But trying to clear up this chars settings issue that some people seem to be having before moving on..

As for using fetish windows, without looking most of the fetish mods use there own skins / buttons etc, So you would have to add those into the images folder and then edit the relevant .xml files to add in the <include> statements for fetish stuff to work and remain compatability still...

So yes it can be done, but if you dont have much exp with SoE xml files and what one's need changing and the one's that dont then you will quickly break the UI lol