View Single Post
Unread 01-22-2011, 08:39 AM
A Griffon
Featured

Server: Antonia Bayle
Send a message via AIM to Drumstix42 Send a message via MSN to Drumstix42 Send a message via Yahoo to Drumstix42

I have an initial working beta code finished. It needs some external testing, as I was only able to test it in a small group and 2 person raid
The mod, upon being triggered, will search each detriment type on each group/raid member starting at the top and working down. By default curses are skipped, but can be enabled in the options window. Options allow searching for just group, the whole raid, or both subsequently.

Currently this is only setup for Cure and Cure Curse. Not currently modifiable easily

Nothing is required to make the mod work, except to make a macro and trigger the code for something to cure:
/show_window Custom.DrumsUI_CF

Each time this macro is pressed, it will attempt to find something to cure. Or do nothing if no detrimentals are found.

Zip is attached. Just unzip to your custom UI folder.
Update your eq2ui_custom.xml to include these 2 lines:
Code:
<include>DrumsUI/CureFinder/DrumsUI_CF.xml</include>
<include>DrumsUI/CureFinder/DrumsUI_CF_Settings.xml</include>

These are the in-game modifiable options:

They save between sessions, and are character independent.

To access them:
/show_window Custom.DrumsUI_CF_Settings
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	curefinder_setup.png
Views:	4321
Size:	29.6 KB
ID:	7657  Click image for larger version

Name:	curefinder_ingame1.png
Views:	4265
Size:	71.1 KB
ID:	7659  
Attached Files
File Type: zip DrumsUI_CureFinder_beta2.zip (2.8 KB, 885 views)

Last edited by Drumstix42 : 01-23-2011 at 05:19 AM.