View Single Post
Unread 05-05-2006, 10:27 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle
Talking

Great interface
When I found out Nyar went on hiatus from the game I finally gave up the ghost and went in search of a lu 21/22 compatiable ui and found vert and I am loving it so far.

Only issues I have and these aren't bugs just humble requests from the xml uninitiated There were some features in Nyar's I'd love to see in vert.

Maintained Spells Window:
Buffs and Debuffs / Effects would show the target they landed on's name which helped when casting single target buffs on group members and debuffs on particualr mobs.

Experience Bar
Bar had an additional digit read out of the experience level accurate to 2 decimel places (though I believe he had some display issues with this) and also xp debt.

Target / Implied Target
Displayed icon of current buffs / debuffs cast on current target. Basic icons no text but was great for when grouped with my healer I was able to tell at a glance who needed a poison or trauma cure etc.

These are just minor things and liveable without them just hoping if at all possible they are considered for a future update. Again great UI and thanks for reading this.

Shaytherra@Guk