View Single Post
Unread 08-05-2011, 03:28 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Unrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by TalTal View Post
I took it to mean he wanted the dropdowns,which would be nice, instead of having to select filters which I too find cumbersome.
That is sort of what I meant.

Imagine, for example, a sage. A sage can make spells for 12 classes. As far as I know, there is no way to specifically tailor the filters to only display the Expert spells for just one of those 12 classes in the range of, say, lvls 80-90.

I've done minor tweaking on the broker window (adding search options), but I wouldn't even know how to begin with the tradeskill window. (I mean, I assume that the class that an item is designed for has a variable to hold the class by which an item is useable, but I don't know the name of that variable, nor if it would be possible to search by the completed product information when that product has not yet been completed.)

(The tweaking to which I refer is phrasing the search options to allow me to bring up the "shiny food" as a group [water, fertilizer - with the exception of pouch of peat, bone] instead of having to type the specific item name.)