View Single Post
Unread 02-10-2016, 10:06 AM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Thanks for that info, and for being willing to help as much as you can. At least I have a better idea how the overall process works now.

I\ll see what I can do to verify the file tree information. I figured there had to be some sort of BoM for the updater to use. If I can get a grip on that detail, we may be able to resume adding patched files to the build. We seem to have plenty of people willing and able to do the actual coding, so I can focus on keeping track of what's being done and (I hope) get things pushed to the update site.

I am short of time and energy these days, but at least I have systems to work with. I was able to afford a new desktop system a few months back and I have set up the old one with a completely stock UI for comparison purposes. That box isn't powerful for day-to-day gaming, but it's just fine for testing the UI.

I've noticed that ProfitUI gets a slightly changed name each time there is a big change in who maintains it. I am resisting the urge to suggest the name "ProfitUI (I'm not dead yet!)"

-= Therendil =-