View Single Post
Unread 08-09-2005, 01:40 AM
A Griffon
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Lucan DLere
Default a couple things in the Provisioner's Cookbook

I really like the tradeskills mod and the cookbook. There are a couple things in the cookbook that could be fixed.

The information for Mooshga Mush doesn't look right to me. The Mush that you can make isn't at all like the Mush you can choose for the quest reward. I think the Mush that a provisioner makes is High satiation, lasts 2h22m at delectable, is 2 combines (the thyme has to be refined), and gives a bonus to STR, which is unusual for a food made from fish.

Under Harvested Items - Tier 3 you should include blue succulant with the shrubs.

Some of the information in your Notes - General Notes page is a little misleading regarding the appropriate tier food and drink to use. The benefit of food/drink is capped by the level of the food/drink or the player's adventure level, which ever is greater. That way, the benefit of level 20 food scales up as you level from 11 to 20 and if you are level 12, for example, level 10 food is usually ok. There's a good thread on the eq2players forum that goes into this.

One other thing that would be nice to see is a column for minutes per raw. I like to maximize my drink time for each raw-- there is a drink chart that has this information at this site. The measure of minutes per combine can be misleading since combines require different amounts of progress and some combines don't need to be pristine etc. For provisioners that really want to go crazy there is a spreadsheet available that allows you to maximize time per combine, time per raw or profits or a bunch of other things at the eq2players site.

Thanks again for this great mod!

-----------
Oh, I just tried making a slew of new tier 3 recipes. Dark Ale currently does not work as a home brewed beer.... at least not for beer braised pork. I just ran out to harvest in a tier 1 area and made some ogre swill instead.

Last edited by Othesus : 08-11-2005 at 12:53 AM.