Thread: Very sad news
View Single Post
Unread 05-05-2005, 11:21 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle

All I can say is WOW. As I sit here reading I am reminded of how large an impact Tiggler / Humudce had on the EQ gaming world we all know and love. My name is Etarla. My husband and were very close to Tigg both in game and in RL. He spent almost as much time at our house as he did his own and our kids knew him as Uncle Scotty. I think he would be totally overwhelmed at the outpouring you have shown here. I came on to post about his services and read the whole thread in tears. I know he will be missed by so many. He gave his all to any who asked, and then he gave more. My husband will be retrieving all his works in progress off his computer and if someone from here will contact us at my email we would like to make them available to the people he had worked with in the past to finish them in his honor. My husband and I sadly are not talented in that area.

Funeral services will be held on Friday, May 6th from 5pm to 9pm in Long Beach CA. The chapel is located at 6510 Cherry Ave. in Long Beach. Any who wish to or need more information can feel free to drop me an email.

Once again, there will be no way to replace our dear friend, but I know he would want us to go on and make the game as great as it can be.