View Single Post
Unread 12-19-2017, 04:30 PM
A Brown Bear

Server: Oasis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neronik View Post
2 questions:
2. When I bring up the Character window using "C", i look down at the bottom to see my stats including Potency, and AB Mod, however, i can only see the firt 2 numbers for my potency amount (for example, it only shows 45, when my potency is really at 45,897) and for AB Mod, I only see the first 4 numbers ( I see 1,218, instead of 1,218,746). Any idea if that's an easy spacing issue to fix within the UI?
In the eq2ui_mainhud_persona.xml, find the line with the text "Value_Potency" and change Location="103,44" to Location="83,44", and a little later in that same line change Size="46,16" to Size="66,16". Then find the line with "Value_AbilityMod" and change that lines Location="103,83" to Location="83,83" and Size="46,16" to Size="66,16". At least for me, that allows enough space to see the whole values expected. Make a backup of the file, first, just in case!

As nearly as I can tell, not being particularly fluent in XML coding, what these changes do is shift the start point of the value left by 20 pixels and then increase the size of the space by 20 pixels.

These two values should work in other places, too, though the actual values may need to be adjusted accordingly.

I have seen the issue with wards in the spell timer, but will need to find the right place to modify that value.

Last edited by Conandar : 12-21-2017 at 10:55 PM.