Quote:
Originally Posted by harczos View Post
there are 2 occurences of the line:
Code:
                    <Channel name="Level_80-89" />
and
Code:
        <Channel index="6" name="Level_80-89" />
note this is the corrected version of them, and index is the channel number which is set by you

as for the cloak issue, check if options/display/animation/Render Cloaks is ticked
I was able to find the second instance that you show but not the first. For some reason it wasn't listed under that first one but I deleted the line from the second one and that did the trick!
As far as the cloaks, it's with no small amount of embarrassment that I can report that one is now fixed also however I found one more problem. In the window that list my spells, Combat Arts, etc...(Can't recall the window name offhand) it lists all my spells up to level 52 but skips 53 - 74 and picks back up again at 75. Any idea what could be causing this? As it is I have no way of accessing any of those 53 - 74 spells. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated and thank you so much for all the help you've given me so far!