View Single Post
Unread 02-25-2006, 08:28 PM
A Grassland Beetle
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Lucan DLere

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimLord
I'm working on version 1.8f with several new fixes and some of the fixes already posted here included.

So far I've added quest rewards to the quest journal and added the ability to close new chat windows. I'm still working on more stuff and should have a full release ready in a few days .
Awesome to hear that's coming along. Can't wait for the next version Feel free to PM me and I'll put it on the top post and update the changelog if you'd like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wodin
After installing the mod, I'm having a very odd issue with repeating keystrokes. Whenever I try to type anything in EQ2 I get every letter doubled or tripled - is there a setting that could be causing this?
Did you install my version or the base release provided in the first post? If you downloaded mine, I'd suggest deleting the folder and downloading the normal one and making sure that works first. Then I can try and help you out from there, though other people might be more of a help than I...I'm still very new when it comes to EQ2, I've just got a large background in information compilation, guide/tutorial writing, etc. Let me know.

<< Spiricore >>
aka Jiivin n'Groovin (retired)
aka Faultline
aka Aexenius
<< Lucan DLere >>