View Single Post
Unread 11-21-2012, 02:20 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Unrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maelya View Post
Can you please just fix the old version to once again accept enter as a begin/recreate key, and I'll be happy to continue using it?! That functionality disappeared with the expansion, and both my husband and I desperately miss it!
I'm working on this. I suspect some of the focus problems are issues with the properties on the new containing elements, I just have to work out what the right properties are to make them ignore mouse clicks. The new crafting window changed the internal structure of the XML, which affects everything from what parts of the window react to mouse and keyboard events to the scripting that makes buttons appear and disappear, so I'm getting a crash course in the more interesting parts of the UI system while I'm fixing all this up. I think your problem with the recipe list is tied into all that. Just bear with me here, I'm paddling as fast as I can.

I do plan on fixing the large and small variants (and return the large version to Profit's version, not a variation on the default UI's window), but I'm concentrating on the default version first with the idea that in the process I'll figure out everything that has to be done and then it'll go quicker on the other two versions.