Unread 11-19-2007, 09:44 AM
A Griffon
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Lucan DLere

Quote:
Originally Posted by gm9 View Post
Agreed, nice job Othesus.

Edit: I'll just have to add a bit of code to make it go minimal without background at the touch of a button, hides those [+][-] buttons and restores the zoom-level after restoring the size from a maximize.
Thanks... While working on the eq2map I was coming up with ideas and threw them into a plugin. The four buttons actually show and hide when you mouse over the map window, if that's what you're talking about.

I kind of like being able to set the opacities how ever you like from the Window Settings but I'll see how you do it.

Hmm, now that you mention the zoom-level thing, I'm thinking more about it but I don't see how you can get the ZoneMap image to zoom back. I'll have to see what you come up with.

One thing people mention sometimes is preventing ESC from closing the map, so that it acts more like a mini map. I might add that as a hide-titlebar option. Hmm, or just make it a variant of the same plugin.

I'm just getting tired of staring at the UIBuilder and Notepad++ debugging all day long!

Visit Othesus World!

Last edited by Othesus : 11-19-2007 at 09:56 AM.