View Single Post
Unread 11-23-2012, 11:12 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Unkown
Default Hoping to Tradeskill

Quote:
Originally Posted by tknarr View Post
Not switch to the default UI. Go into the ProfitUI Updater, the Settings | Variants menu item, select the Tradeskill Window from the pull-down and hit the Default button. That resets the tradeskill window variant and forces the updater to download the default file (not any variant). The message you're getting is typical of the case where an old file's still there. That sometimes happens when you've got a variant selected for a window, the updater fails to download the variant's zipfile and unpacks the variant file from the old outdated zipfile. Forcing it back to the default should force the updater to remove the variant and download the default file to replace it.

If that doesn't work, go to the UI/ProfitUI folder, delete the eq2ui_tradeskills.xml file and re-run the updater. That'll force a re-download of the tradeskill window file.
-
Thanks for all of your hard work on this UI! I've been using it for a long time now and would prefer to keep using it.

All of the solutions provided (and I've done them all) still crashes me at a crafting station. I'm probably missing something simple, but I'll keep watching for additional updates.