View Single Post
Unread 05-01-2010, 10:49 AM
A Forest Scavenger

Server: Unkown

Quote:
Originally Posted by gm9 View Post
Don't get me wrong but is that your WOW mod feature list you just posted? At least much of it does not make any sense to me in the context of the EQ2 UI or you advertise features as new which are already even in the default UI? Or maybe it's just the over the top marketing spin you put on everything, dunno. Guess I'll have to wait for when you actually post the mod to understand what it is really going to be about. If you manage to live up to your language I'll be impressed (and I hope I will be!).

If you want to create maps for EQ2MAP you are very welcome to it, although I suggest you concentrate your efforts on creating missing maps rather than improving existing ones? You can also build a custom updater for EQ2MAP, we have no problem with that as long as it doesn't do any bad things to the server. Also you do not have to be on the EQ2MAP team to modify EQ2MAP on the client side, there are several mods here which do that.

PS: And thanks for asking for permission on EQ2MAP but just stating you're gonna take parts of ProfitUI, lol.
I'm not sure whether i'll get all the features in, but I know ALOT of them will be put in... I do know that i'll be trying to get every single feature in, and the only reason I announced every idea I thought of was because I was sure i'd be able to do it, but if I don't get all of it in, i'll get it in at a later date.