View Single Post
Unread 10-09-2006, 11:47 AM
A Brown Bear

Server: Antonia Bayle

In regards to positioning...my current AzRaid raid window is positioned on the right side of my screen(I dont use the Profit Reborn raid window, since it's had problems when you move players around). To test something different, I installed the 'Compact Raid' raid window (since it was similar in design to the original authors). When i logged in, the Compact Raid window was automatically moved to the upper left corner of my screen. Not where my old raid window was at all. I didn't delete my uisettings.ini file, either.

So relating to the problem with the authors raid window not showing up, maybe it is some sort of positioning problem. maybe it was off the edge of my screen or something like that.

The 2 biggest differences in the AzRaid mod and this one is that one uses a little selector box to hide individual windows, and AzRaid doesn't. Its just one single window. Maybe there's some confusion as to what UI entities get placed where.

I could be wrong though, I'm no interface author, just an end user. I don't claim to understand how all this ties together =)