View Single Post
Unread 09-16-2014, 09:51 AM
A Brown Bear

Server: Guk
Thumbs Down Still a problem. :(

I notice when I log in there are a ton of little windows that are within eq2 that open. Things like calibrate your soemote etc. The moment I click the X to get out of any one of them the game window sort of "burps" and bang my resolution is changed from full screen to window. I would not mind using the window mode and in fact would rather use it, except I need my resolution to be at 1900 x 1200 and it won't do that as it is greyed out. Also, it seems that when in window mode my mouse cursor goes berserk if I try to close something outside the game window on my desktop and hangs up on the outside border of the game whereby I can not interact with anything outside of the game window, nor inside of it.

Marksam when you said delete 'backup versions' and "redo all your UI stuff' I don't know where the backups might be or what they might be named if there are any. Also, when you say redo...do you mean find a way to uninstall profit? I am unsure how to do that. Could you give me more tutelage on this information you have provided? Keep in mind I already deleted the EQ2.ini file and "recent" about 13x or more already.