View Single Post
Unread 03-08-2005, 02:19 AM
A Mist Grinnin
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Unrest

I too have made a few modifications. I tried to make the bottom more compact, and now I've hit a road block. I was hoping that someone could help me out. I've gotten the hang of UIBuilder, but am still a rookie when it comes to any kind of dds work.

What I would like to do on my modification is add a horizontal black line above the Earth Time where you can see the grey background. All the other windows have black lines on top, but I can't find a way to add one to the small space that is grey. I would also like to do the same for right above the top of the hotkeys if possible. Once I finish this I'll make it available for download, and I plan on offering two target windows, because not everybody has a summoning class like me.

Any suggestions to the blank area below the power bar are appreciated. I have no idea what to put here.

The screen shot is at 1280x1024, but it should work at 1600x1200 as well. There is now room for 3 1/2 windows of hotkeys at 1280x1024, and at 1600x1200 you can get even more, or have more room for chat windows. I also touched up the "old" and "new" con system, so now they both work well.

Also the plan I have for the target bar for non-summoning classes is to get rid of the pet info of course, and make the free space the area where the maintained/effect windows will sit.

Attached here are the two windows that need the horizontal lines, as well as the screenshot. I thank whoever can help in advance..
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	shot.jpg
Views:	467
Size:	141.8 KB
ID:	1689  
Attached Files
File Type: xml eq2ui_mainhud_startbutton.xml (5.1 KB, 407 views)
File Type: xml eq2ui_mainhud_memorized.xml (1.9 KB, 480 views)