View Single Post
Unread 03-06-2005, 06:01 AM
A Griffon

Server: Oasis
Default some suggestions...

I love this UI, thank you!

Not sure if these are possible, but I have a couple of requests / suggestions.

I love the ability to turn off the Tradeskill Exp part, would it be possible to do that same with the next portion up which has the coins on it and the one next to it with stats on? I've never understood why people need to see their basic char stats Plus it would free up more screen space. Basically the entire region with the stats in at the top, and the 2 parts of that day night thing too. Not sure I understand the point of that either, but it has half a stud on so it kinda needs to stay there *giggle*.

If there was a way to compress the entire bottom region by about 25% that would be great too. I know most people I've recommended this UI too have said it just takes up too much screen space.

Oh and finally, the range slot in the mini inv thing at the top, an activable slot would be more useful heh.

I realise this is probably asking a lot, ie basically making a Lite version, but I think you'd get even more downloads cos it is a lovely job already, a lite version would appeal to people who like more screen space.

Thank you once again for a great UI.