View Single Post
Unread 11-14-2012, 01:40 AM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Unrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papabard View Post
Ok this is what I see is this feature only in the new zone or is it that the item isn't available right now?
It may not be available. I see the Revive button shifted like it should be, but no SC revive graphic. When I revert to the default UI I see the same missing SC revive button. It may be the game's hard-coded to only display it in a dungeon or something. In the default UI the SC revive button overlays the regular revive button, and there's no hint in the XML what's going on there, so it may be hard-coded behavior. Or they may just not have that feature fully implemented yet.

There's a similar element named the same ("PonPage") in the knowledge book's research page, for instantly completing research. Profit doesn't mod the knowledge book, so if the SC button doesn't appear there the feature must not be completely in-game yet.

Welcome to the wonderful world of software development, where you're expected to magically do the right thing when they don't document what the right thing is or how to do it.