View Single Post
Unread 01-13-2017, 12:40 AM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Antonia Bayle

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozbatov View Post
Tnx for the hard work and beautiful interface.

I have a weird problem: I have 4 toons and only 1 of them is having an issue with the xp bars. Seems like tithe xp bar of him is overlapped by ascension xp bar and can't get rid of the situation whatever I have tried. (I tried to click everywhere there, right-click, even checked this toon's ui settings xml file and copied some lines from another toon.)

Do you know a way to reset it?
Yes, it is a nice interface, I can't take credit though. That belongs to Drumstix42

Your problem, it's because of the "click to move" stat bars. You can separate them, it's a pain though. (it's the reason I don't use this statbar). There is probably an empty space, just click on the ends of the bar until they move. It's a pain like I said though. You can also try to load another character's settings with /load_uisettings, or you can try and delete your characters settings .xml, its your main EQ2 folder. The name will be something like, <yourservername>_<yourcharactername>_eq2_settings, if you delete this, you will have to re-do the interface to your liking.