View Single Post
Unread 11-14-2012, 02:59 AM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Unrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by silence_1 View Post
Originally it gave me a warning that my UI was not compatible with the tradeskill window, now every time I click on the workbench the game crashes completely. By telling me to "revert to default and select the variant" are you telling me to switch to the default UI completely or is there a way to just swap to the default setting in the user options menu?
Not switch to the default UI. Go into the ProfitUI Updater, the Settings | Variants menu item, select the Tradeskill Window from the pull-down and hit the Default button. That resets the tradeskill window variant and forces the updater to download the default file (not any variant). The message you're getting is typical of the case where an old file's still there. That sometimes happens when you've got a variant selected for a window, the updater fails to download the variant's zipfile and unpacks the variant file from the old outdated zipfile. Forcing it back to the default should force the updater to remove the variant and download the default file to replace it.

If that doesn't work, go to the UI/ProfitUI folder, delete the eq2ui_tradeskills.xml file and re-run the updater. That'll force a re-download of the tradeskill window file.