View Single Post
Unread 11-09-2012, 04:52 AM
A Griffon
Featured

Server: Antonia Bayle
Send a message via AIM to Drumstix42 Send a message via MSN to Drumstix42 Send a message via Yahoo to Drumstix42

CoE Updates
I don't have access to my home PC yet due to recent hurricane and events afterward.

1. Tradeskill window temporarily reverted to Default.
2. Colors variants (and default color) all temporarily defaulted to Black with Gold borders. 3 image files got updated with CoE, and with 12 varients and no access to my original files, this is a "temp" fix.

Will have full updates within a week or two after CoE is released.

Update Log:
- Update [Colors]: Temporarily defaulted all color options to Black with Gold borders. CoE updates and extreme time constraints are the main cause. Will have Colors updated soon and things back to normal.
- Update [HarvestDepot]: Added Quanity sort button (CoE update).
- Update [Knowledge]: Updated research "speedup" button to match expansion updates (CoE update).
- Update [Maintained]: Added "Stacks" text to maintained icons (Coe update).
- Update [Merchant]: Added icon for ProSabien SC for item list (CoE Update).
- Update [Persona]: Added "Krono" section to the Currency tab. Added new tradeskill stats to Tradeskill table (Coe updates). Added new dropdown menu to Mercenary page (CoE updates).
- Update [Target/Implied]: Target distance text added (CoE update). Option is toggled from default Options window (Name and Chat Bubble category). Move effect toggle icon from right to left in windows.
- Update [Tradeskill]: Temporarily reverted Tradeskill window to completely default (CoE updates). Will update DrumsUI version when I have more time.