View Single Post
Unread 11-03-2014, 11:10 AM
A Griffon
Featured

Server: Nagafen

Thanks Drums. I don't need to mess with it anyway. I was able to determine that it was not the source of my problem. I have no clue what is in fact since I have eliminated all the options that seemed viable to me. So the set behavior in the profit persona window will be quirky but functional unless I can come up with something. The large window variant behaves perfectly (it is just a copy of the default) so if people want no quirkiness they will just have to use the bigger window.

Armor sets and the options for spell filtering are the only persona window changes I noticed. They removed references to prosibien in a couple of other windows. The changes for the loginscene file were so small that I have no need to change profits version. They updated a few graphics in the specialelements.dds which profit modifies and I still have to do the variants but I have the default done.

I noticed a change in the raid window but I am working with the assumption that it is a bug since it makes no sense. They set the voice icon (for who is speaking) all to raidmember 0.

All in all not too much to update for compatibilities sake.

Silat